Diaz vs. Condit

And this is why Diaz fans and Stockton will never get any real respect. Just a bunch of whiny little pussies crying about a loss and making excuses/accusations.

Haters gonna hate, Condit got the W and I think that's all either of them really care about.

Why didnt Kalib Starned beat Nate Quarry

Diaz lost to someone that didnt come to fight

The fact that people continue to bring up Kalib Starnes in this like it's an actual freakin' comparison shows just how full on goofy people are over this fight.

Diaz was on drugs for that fight so it would have been overturned anyways just like the Gomi fight. GTFO

Drugs are bad k

Nick was aggressive.

No he wasn't. With his gas tank he could have continually pressed condit but he was content to play the "no you come to me!" game through most of the fight. If you could look at things objectively ie remove your head from Nicks anus you would clearly see that.

Nick was aggressive.

He walked forward, talking. There was nothing effective about his aggression, and since he tried but failed to catch Condit on the cage I'd say he had very little 'octagon control'. So yeah, he lost. 1,3 and 4 Condit.

Edit: fixed spelling.

Being aggressive is the most important thing a fighter can be.

A WINNER is the most important thing a fighter can be. Chris Leben was aggressive against Anderson Silva in his debut...and got KTFO. In that situation, being aggressive should not have been on his mind. Against Diaz, since all he can do is come forward and pepper you with punches when striking, the most important thing to do is keep distance and use footwork/movement when striking.

They should create a new section here for Diaz fans to complain about condit, it would get more traffic than mayberry.
Diaz has a huge fan base. so theres alot of room for idiots on the diaz haters and diaz lovers side. I personally hate when diaz haters clump diaz fans into one.idiot. I dont blame them cuz there alot of retarded diaz fans out there. such as havin retarded screen names diaz4life $tocktonslapa 209mafiaclik dickniaz diazbeatcondit nickdiazmania makes diaz fans look bad

Diaz has a huge fan base. so theres alot of room for idiots on the diaz haters and diaz lovers side. I personally hate when diaz haters clump diaz fans into one.idiot. I dont blame them cuz there alot of retarded diaz fans out there. such as havin retarded screen names diaz4life $tocktonslapa 209mafiaclik dickniaz diazbeatcondit nickdiazmania makes diaz fans look bad

This. Often a fighter with a large fanbase seems to have an equally large "hater following". The assumption that all Diaz fans are retarded 13 year old wannabe gang bangers is just ridiculous.

People like to say "Yeah but most Diaz fans are like that" but again I disagree. As with most opinions on these forums, they are formulated subjectively and with a certain amount of inherent bias.

If a poster is not a Diaz fan(not neutral but actually dislikes them) then they are more likely to recollect the opinions and posts of the idiotic fans and disregard the sensible rational ones. Selective memory at it's best

Leave my name alone :(

Hey a guy with the name Diaz is awesome thinks Diaz won.

Never thought I'd see the day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back