Diaz vs. Condit

tumblr_lskx8liEB41qafrh6.gif

Not again.

Ill never let it go.

When Diaz gets UD'd by GSP and Condit loses a close decision to Rory they can have a rematch and when condit outpoints him again you can complain all you want, until then be happy that your boy got gifted a title shot off a suspension and a loss.

I think I'm going to sit this one out tbh. Maybe. Just gonna see if the people that show up and go "it wasn't even close! Condit dominated!"

Other than that, this thread will possibly be in the wasteland in a bit.

Diaz lost 1,3 & 4. He won 5 with a little but of grappling that was going nowhere. It was a just decision. Not pretty, but Condit won.

Diaz lost to condit? Uhhh any fight Cecil peoples judges should be a no contest... He txts ring girls in the middle of fights... I've seen him not watching when the camera pans by him.... Kicks didn't used to matter but now peoples recognizes them as legit strikes?

WHAT?!?!? Honestly?

I just don't understand how the judges can give a guy a win when all he did was run the whole fight.

He lost. He still gets the shot over the rightful #1. He hasn't fought a dominant wrestler during his "streak". He's going to lose badly. Let it go.

Back