Diaz vs Cerrone

tjerny

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Are we all in agreement that cerrone would destroy diaz if they fought again? I think he could easily finish diaz

what are you smoking homie? nate diaz would slap that boy back to his barn to milk cows and shit

that cowboy is nothing like this cowboy 2.0

diaz brothers are exposed and fail to evolve

Id root for nate if they made that rematch

Diaz says he fought injured, so no way will he be ready to fight again in February.

How so? Cerrone looks the same... He's just hyped as an unstoppable machine that walks through fire to get to you now.

Cerrone hasn't evolved, he has fought lesser opponents who were good match ups for him. NAte hasn't evolved either, you do the math.

How so? Cerrone looks the same... He's just hyped as an unstoppable machine that walks through fire to get to you now.

I have to agree.

Not that it's a bad thing, cerrone is and always has been great, but I think Nate diaz is a bad matchup for him

Nate Diaz is hard to finish, usually walks towards you and just punches in high volumes.

Edit: other than a somewhat improved grappling game, I haven't seen much improvements from Diaz' game either. I think it goes a lot like the first fight, unless cowboy employs a completely different strategy

If he uses his kicks, then yes. Otherwise, it'll be the same result as last time.

Now that the blueprint to beat the Diaz Bros is widely accepted and used, he'd handle him pretty easy. Cowboy looked really bad in that fight, like he was slow and worn out, I would think a rematch would at least be closer.

Id root for nate if they made that rematch

So would I savage. That damn Cowboy is parading around like he is JJ Watt or something after beating a guy that looks like he is 16 years old and should cut to 145.

It depends if Diaz gave a shit. There aren't many fights that could of hung with him the night he fought Cerrone

I think Cowboy saw a sports psychologist after that. It seems to have worked. He seems way more confident and focused these days. I would certainly pick him in a rematch against Nate.

I think Cowboy saw a sports psychologist after that. It seems to have worked. He seems way more confident and focused these days. I would certainly pick him in a rematch against Nate.

Jury saw a sports psychologist prior to the Cowboy fight. When you look like your 16 and should cut to 145, it would increase any opponents confidence.

Yes...he's too tough to learn anything new. Nick seems to have a better head on his shoulders.

Back