Diaz vs Brown

rizzydon

White Belt
Reaction score
Nick diaz will destroy matt brown, pap pap pap to the body will make brown run back home to his mortal mommy. Dana you illuminati puppet pay the man 209

he aint retired its just hes waiting to get paid or whatever:icon_chee

Nick diaz will destroy matt brown, pap pap pap to the body will make brown run back home to his mortal mommy. Dana you illuminati puppet pay the man 209

Fighting Diaz does nothing for Brown, he's chasing a title shot.

I wonder who would be the one backing up. Id say diaz length and boxing would keep Brown off him.

I think this is a fight the ufc tries to make

The ufc hasnt given brown a wrestler even as a replacement in a division full of wrestlers. Diaz has not fought a wrestler either. They also gave him non wrestlers trying to give him a title shot

Diaz is one of the bigger ppv stars. They want him in big fights and they dont want the hype stomped out before he gets a title shot. Not only would brown vs diaz be fireworks but browns win streak would justify a diaz title shot. Ufc would want diaz to win but if he didnt brown would have an 8 fight win streak and diaz is a big name.

Exciting style wise and creates a challenger and ppv seller either way. These are the fights the ufc likes to make. Imo this is also the kind of fight that might bring diaz out of retirement. They arent giving him an immediate title shot so fighting brown is the next best thing. Style wise this is much more enticing to diaz than fighting rory, ellenberger, lombard, woodley, and of course conduit

Fighting Diaz does nothing for Brown, he's chasing a title shot.

The ufc would definitely make this a number 1 contender fight. Keep in mind they gave diaz a title shot coming off a loss in a stacked division.

I think brown is still behind lombard and woodley for a title shot at this point. The ufc likely feels the same way, thats why they gave him silvaNot only is diaz not a wrestler and good style wise for him, but i actually think its the best and most realistic way for brown to earn a title shot

The other option for brown is condit but i think the ufc would prefer diaz

The ufc would definitely make this a number 1 contender fight. Keep in mind they gave diaz a title shot coming off a loss in a stacked division.

I think brown is still behind lombard and woodley for a title shot at this point. The ufc likely feels the same way, thats why they gave him silvaNot only is diaz not a wrestler and good style wise for him, but i actually think its the best and most realistic way for brown to earn a title shot

The other option for brown is condit but i think the ufc would prefer diaz

Nick has specifically said he wants a TS or big money fight.

As fun as it would be, I don't see Brown fitting the criteria.

I say Brown vs Lombard for a shot after winner of Woodley vs MacDonald.

I don't know if we see Diaz back, it's not like WW is lacking high level exciting fighters.

I think this is a fight the ufc tries to make

The ufc hasnt given brown a wrestler even as a replacement in a division full of wrestlers.

Pyle is somewhat a wrestler.
Also it doesn't look like wrestlers are Brown's cryptonite.

Agreed.

Additionally I would very much pay to see Diaz and Brown square off. Regardless of rankings and title ramifications I think most people can recognize a potential war when they see one.

Agreed.

Additionally I would very much pay to see Diaz and Brown square off. Regardless of rankings and title ramifications I think most people can recognize a potential war when they see one.

this

Diaz thinks too highly of himself to take the Browne fight even though Browne should be way ahead of him in the title run.

Comparing pyles takedowns to the current top ww's borderline insane

Better tds than pyle

Rory
Lawler
Ellenberger
Hendricks
Lombard
Shields
woodley
Kos
Maia
Even kampmann

Holy fuck thatsa lot of guys in one division with clearly better tds than pyle

Saying pyle is on their level is ridiculous and pretending its just a coincidence that brown hasnt faced someone with high level grappling in a division absolutely stacked with guys that can grapple while on a 7 fight win streak is also totally ridiculous

What brown has done is great but dont start telling me pyle is even close to those guys in grappling. Rory is in the middle of that grappling pack and he raped pyle grappling. Not even competitive

Would be one hell of a fight. Back and forth war for sure. I think Diaz takes it by submission but Brown will more than likely rock him at some point and give him all he can take.

Back