Media Diaz turned down fight with Khabib, but still called him out on social media

I've lost so much respect for Nate over the years

felicitating Conor for another red panty night is an all new low

Nate could inject 5 marijuanas and still Stockton slap all of you.

giphy.gif

It's been quite a while since I was into marijuana. Has the method for getting high changed?

Why? I love when they fight wrestlers.

Me too.

Especially love the salty tears from Diaz fanboys afterwards "Yeah, but in a street fight to the death he would have won."

Its funnny that Nate talks big but he wont fight Khabib. Dont care about the pay issue. It just makes Diaz look bad.

Waits for better offer, ends up not fighting at all.

Diaz bro mentality...

Nate wants that money fight and will take that wrestling loss.

Easy payday.

And we're all trying to understand how the Diaz finances haven't reached a critical point, given Nate hasn't fought in two years, and Nick hasn't won in seven years. There's a point where some income is better than none.

Neither brother is good enough or enough of a draw to continually "hold out" to the level they do. They're both delusional about their ability and worth.
I agree.......I think Nate might be holding on to his Conor PPV numbers and trying to use that to bargain

When you start a thread with "Dana White claims..." you've already failed rule number one.

That's what the Diaz brothers do...talk social media nonsense, then turn down fights because they aren't getting 20million dollars

"because I got high"

people laugh and act like its a good thing, one day they will realize how stupid it is

(medicinal marijuana for people with actual need is ok in my book)

You guys repeatedly take what Dana says at face value and I'll never understand it.
UFC and Co. have a "take it or leave it" mentality with all the fighters that aren't named Jon Jones or Conor McGregor.

They probably didn't offer Diaz what he believes he's worth so Diaz declined. Then Dana acting all butthurt says some shit to tarnish his fighters public reputation. Rinse and repeat.

Dana is a compulsive liar, all he does is lie lie lie. I wouldn't take what he says seriously. For one just ask yourself why the hell would they offer Nate a title shot against Khabib next, makes zero sense, and Dana said ''nothing will be decided with Khabib until the NSAC trial, so there is another lie we just caught him in

Back