Diaz shadow boxing - looks the same as when he was in his prime

Doesn’t look the same lol, looks old and stiff in the recent one
Nick isn't in a fight in the vid, he's going through the motions for the camera. I don't know how in the world anyone can take anything away from the video.

People are sleeping on Nick Diaz.
I doubt he gasses, and he put on weight which will give his punches more pop, I dont see a downside.
Diaz by finish in the 3rd.

Prettiness of shadow boxing, pad work, and bag work mean absolutely nothing.

If you don't know that, you don't train and you don't even watch combat sports critically.

You can look into current Diaz's eyes that he isnt all that there and seems tired

Nick isn't in a fight in the vid, he's going through the motions for the camera. I don't know how in the world anyone can take anything away from the video.
I don't know why so many of you think shadow boxing means nothing, is it 100% conclusive? No, but he doesn't look good in the clip.

He's gonna calf kicked to oblivion.
Lawler is gonna bullrush him like he did Cerrone
lawler couldnt finish a lw cerrone who is known to be brittle and has thrown about 5 strikes in all his combined fights since then

Diaz was never a very good boxer technically, he simply has a high output and actually goes to the body instead of head hunting which is enough vs most mma guys

it can but Nick always half asses it, so in his case it shows nothing. If he were actually shadow boxing it could show a lot but he always just looks bored and puts no effort into it.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking and hoping he's doing. He likes to mess around a bit and could be doing things half assed so he can surprise Lawler during the fight. I hope that's what he's doing.

Prettiness of shadow boxing, pad work, and bag work mean absolutely nothing.

If you don't know that, you don't train and you don't even watch combat sports critically.
It's not about prettyness lol. You are looking at their technique, speed, snap, and power. This is shadowboxing, not pad work. Ever wonder why all high/elite level boxers spend a ton of time shadow boxing? Ever wonder why the people that think shadowboxing isn't important are the ones that don't have high level boxing? Food for thought.

Doesn’t look the same lol, looks old and stiff in the recent one

The shadow boxing looks kind of the same, but his tone when speaking (not nervousness) is different and he moved so slowly putting his clothes on after the weigh in.

The shadow boxing looks kind of the same, but his tone when speaking (not nervousness) is different and he moved so slowly putting his clothes on after the weigh in.
Doesn’t look the same to me, you can Diaz in there, but he looks old and stiff.

Diaz was never a very good boxer technically, he simply has a high output and actually goes to the body instead of head hunting which is enough vs most mma guys

Diaz is usually taller, good chin, superb cardio and high output. When it comes to crisp boxing skill, I’m sure there are many better.

I'm glad someone else saw that!
He moved slow putting on clothes.
Diaz is DONE!

Boggles my mind how some people can't see that he looks old and washed with his movements, to go along with his face.

Not Chuck Liddell level, but it's definitely there.

Lawler round 1 KO/TKO

Back