DIAZ RETURN OPPONENT??

Hendricks or Askren (assuming he signs with the UFC)

Henderson

Dan Henderson

Ah, the armchair psychology. Good morning! Sorry for it taking me so long to respond, I went to sleep. Let me try to get back in the mood.

You write long winded posts breaking down my psychology, but I'm the one who's invested in this conversation. Check. I cannot comprehend written words. Check. I am retarded. Check. Everything you say is an accurate representation, but everything I say has some sort of double meaning meant to hide my true emotional state. Check.

You are hilarious...I would feel sorry for you, but you're too damn funny so I can't get into that sad mode.

Also, Nick is awesome, so stop claiming to be his fan while trashing him. I realize that cognitive dissonance is kind of your thing, but you're taking it too far. Where I'm from, people like that get slapped. You are so rustled. If you'd just accept that fact, you could go on living your life and stop humiliating yourself in this thread.

where you're from, people play with puzzles and ride in short buses. and, apparently, think diaz is a winner

i guess if you choose neither and post another repetitive response, i'll just assume you're truly, honestly retarded on some level and have no idea what's been going on this whole time. in such an event, i guess i'd say sorry to whoever takes care of you when they later look at what you did on their computer w/o their permission

with that said, let me make good on my promise and just apologize to whoever takes care of you

It would have to be someone epic like GSP, BJ, Conor, Lawler, Sage (yeah, I said it), Anderson, or Bisping. Diaz won't return to fight contenders like Rory and Woodley. He's made that pretty clear.

where you're from, people play with puzzles and ride in short buses. and, apparently, think diaz is a winner

with that said, let me make good on my promise and just apologize to whoever takes care of you

Dude get off your high horse and stop acting like you know everything. Assumptions and arrogance at its finest.

Please shut your ass up and sit down. 50-45 Redsoul > FBGN. Any other judges? lol

You claim to be a Diaz fan....but then you say mostly negative things about him and his fans lol. If people don't agree with you then it's because this and this and this. You know everything. We get it. Lol.

Are you just mad because Diaz does everything wrong according to the book but yet he gets rewarded often? What have you done in your life? Will you be as influential, celebrated, and remembered as Diaz?

Until you become the cult legend and draw that he is...just shut up and enjoy the fights. Don't like it...don't watch it. You bitching about it isn't going to stop it from happening because you are a mf non-factor. This an mma forum...lets talk about MMA and not diagnosing fan bases with mental disorders :p

Dude get off your high horse and stop acting like you know everything. Assumptions and arrogance at its finest.

Please shut your ass up and sit down. 50-45 Redsoul > FBGN. Any other judges? lol

You claim to be a Diaz fan....but then you say mostly negative things about him and his fans lol. If people don't agree with you then it's because this and this and this. You know everything. We get it. Lol.

Are you just mad because Diaz does everything wrong according to the book but yet he gets rewarded often? What have you done in your life? Will you be as influential, celebrated, and remembered as Diaz?

Until you become the cult legend and draw that he is...just shut up and enjoy the fights. Don't like it...don't watch it. You bitching about it isn't going to stop it from happening because you are a mf non-factor. This an mma forum...lets talk about MMA and not diagnosing fan bases with mental disorders :p

it's okay to post on your redsoul account

Back