DIAZ RETURN OPPONENT??

I've been light and humorous with it since the beginning, you need to go back and read.

I also knew you'd post again. I knew you would because you're mad and can't even do what you say. Will you let me have the last word? Or will you not? You keep trying to be big because you're jimmies are rustled, and you just can't help yourself, hahaha :D And now you're saying I'm retarded, because you aren't upset at me at all, right? Right? I love posters like you, they make Sherdog worthwhile.

haha, i like how since i called you on being butthurt, you desperately threw in a bunch of laughter and assurances of being light, despite your last posts all being serious. man, you're played like a fiddle. and while you may have anticipated a response (you didn't), i didn't think you'd respond with a repetitive post as i didn't realize your reading comprehension was so low

but since you have a reading disability of some sort, let me clarify in big letters for you:

a) you can put your thinly veiled emotions aside and we can talk about diaz and his failed career (and not about each other). in said case, plz mention something about diaz
b) you can simply say you don't want to talk about diaz and end the discussion, since you have nothing on point to say. in said case, just tell me you have nothing left to say and i'll stop posting. no sweat, haha

simple choice, as about as simple as i could make it. i guess if you choose neither and post another repetitive response, i'll just assume you're truly, honestly retarded on some level and have no idea what's been going on this whole time. in such an event, i guess i'd say sorry to whoever takes care of you when they later look at what you did on their computer w/o their permission

No Anderson Silva rematch. That the first fight sucked is the reason to not remake that fight. Dana White has said the same thing.
Fights that suck are ones that you don't remember. For example...Anderson vs. Cote.

I have a feeling that they will give him someone in the lower tier of the top ten rankings.
Possibly Saffiedine , or " The stun gun ".

Nick Diaz doesn't care about fighting anymore so why should I care anymore?

Nick vs Immortal headlining a FOX card sounds like an appropriate ME for a UFC on FOX card.

I'd pick Nick honestly, Browne has a glass body and his submission defense is probably the weakest aspect of his game.

Browns cardio and endurance is great but Nicks is better.

Nick via 3rd or 4th rnd tko body punches along the cage

haha, i like how since i called you on being butthurt, you desperately threw in a bunch of laughter and assurances of being light, despite your last posts all being serious. man, you're played like a fiddle. and while you may have anticipated a response (you didn't), i didn't think you'd respond with a repetitive post as i didn't realize your reading comprehension was so low

but since you have a reading disability of some sort, let me clarify in big letters for you:

a) you can put your thinly veiled emotions aside and we can talk about diaz and his failed career (and not about each other). in said case, plz mention something about diaz
b) you can simply say you don't want to talk about diaz and end the discussion, since you have nothing on point to say. in said case, just tell me you have nothing left to say and i'll stop posting. no sweat, haha

simple choice, as about as simple as i could make it. i guess if you choose neither and post another repetitive response, i'll just assume you're truly, honestly retarded on some level and have no idea what's been going on this whole time. in such an event, i guess i'd say sorry to whoever takes care of you when they later look at what you did on their computer w/o their permission

Ah, the armchair psychology. Good morning! Sorry for it taking me so long to respond, I went to sleep. Let me try to get back in the mood.

You write long winded posts breaking down my psychology, but I'm the one who's invested in this conversation. Check. I cannot comprehend written words. Check. I am retarded. Check. Everything you say is an accurate representation, but everything I say has some sort of double meaning meant to hide my true emotional state. Check.

You are hilarious...I would feel sorry for you, but you're too damn funny so I can't get into that sad mode.

Also, Nick is awesome, so stop claiming to be his fan while trashing him. I realize that cognitive dissonance is kind of your thing, but you're taking it too far. Where I'm from, people like that get slapped. You are so rustled. If you'd just accept that fact, you could go on living your life and stop humiliating yourself in this thread.

Last edited:
Problem is, everyone seems to have figure out his "gameplan".

Huh? You mean Condit did. That's it. Anderson was clearly rustled, and GSP just did what GSP does. I love how Nick is the recipient of a controversial decision, and loses to two GoAT candidates (one from a higher weight class), and people want to act like he's a bad fighter over it.

The weigh-in stare-down with the urine sample bottle will be intense.
He'll be mean mugging so hard and look so tough.

tumblr_ni56appjlA1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

he'll just whine and complain until he gets a big fight - i can see him fighting for the title or getting a number one contenders fight - silva rematch could happen too but i dont think people are jazzed about that given how one sided it was

Diaz first has to beat this guy

clean-pee.jpg

Huh? You mean Condit did. That's it. Anderson was clearly rustled, and GSP just did what GSP does. I love how Nick is the recipient of a controversial decision, and loses to two GoAT candidates (one from a higher weight class), and people want to act like he's a bad fighter over it.
Not saying he's a bad fighter, just saying those days of his opponents being tricked into all-out brawls with him are over.

Not saying he's a bad fighter, just saying those days of his opponents being tricked into all-out brawls with him are over.

I wouldn't jump to any conclusions. Let's wait til he comes back. I really don't see guys like Matt Brown and Robbie outside point fighting against Diaz cuz it's smart.

The problem is he only loses.

The problem is he only loses.

He lost to his division's GoAT and the GoAT of a heavier division. Those are pretty forgivable losses, it's not like he was losing to prospects.

The other loss was highly controversial.

I'm inclined to say Lawler. Diaz didn't earn it but neither did Condit. Still a killer rematch, watch it so often. It'd be amazing to see the renewed Lawler take on Diaz. Diaz has been the same guy for the last 5 years. I think Lawler takes it but it'd be great to see none the less.

Back