Diaz opens at +310 underdog

Looks like a bad fight to bet on. The odds aren't high enough to even think about risking money on Diaz, and with those odds there isn't enough to be made off of GSP.

well geee mr captain obvious... you would have to be an IDIOT to bet on Diaz here, GSP took the easiest fight thats all

I will have Diaz in a couple parlays come fight time

most of the parlays will be gsp tho, sorry I would love to see Nick win but hes going to get GSP'd

As if we dont already know the outcome of this fight. GSP rushes to centre of the cage lets Diaz talk a little, GSP double legs takes Diaz down. Rinse and repeat for 5 rounds. A few punches and maybe a kick thrown in the process. GSP wins unanimous decision. Diaz announces his retirement from the sport.

bookies are certainly more confident than i am.

nick +500 sounds more appropriate.

Not everyone who bets on Diaz is a "Diaz fanatic"

It may not have been your intent, but regardless, I do not appreciate the condescending undertone of the post that makes it seem as if anyone who bets on Diaz is a mindless drone who does not appreciate the nuances of MMA

Think about the match up. What is Diaz going to do? Is Diaz going to knock out GSP? Very unlikely. Is he going to sub GSP. Very unlikely. Is he going to win a decision? Basically impossible.

Diaz has always had problems with wrestlers. His guard is pretty good but GSP will cut through it like butter passing it at will. Diaz has a VERY small chance of winning this fight.

Not everyone who bets on Diaz is a "Diaz fanatic"

It may not have been your intent, but regardless, I do not appreciate the condescending undertone of the post that makes it seem as if anyone who bets on Diaz is a mindless drone who does not appreciate the nuances of MMA

I'm not suggesting fanatics are the only people who will bet on Diaz. I'm suggesting fanatics are the only group of people betting on Diaz with enough numbers to move the line.

Kind of early, but are there any props out on the fight yet? Based on the stated odds, the odds of GSP by decision should be pretty decent. Diaz is really good, but I believe GSP's top game/jab/strength will be far more effective than Diaz' volume boxing/bottom game. I can't see GSP finishing him unless he cuts him open, so that decision prop will get a good look from me when betting time comes.

I would say there is about an 80% chance that GSP wins by decision. It is near impossible to finish Diaz and GSP is not a finisher.

As if we dont already know the outcome of this fight. GSP rushes to centre of the cage lets Diaz talk a little, GSP double legs takes Diaz down. Rinse and repeat for 5 rounds. A few punches and maybe a kick thrown in the process. GSP wins unanimous decision. Diaz announces his retirement from the sport.

I don't think he'll retire when he loses this time as he 100% knows he's going to get wrestlefucked.

Other than that, I think you're right on the money.

I pretty sure they were exactly the same for the fight with Gomi.

GSP will cut through it like butter passing it at will.

I agree GSP should be the favorite, but if you believe GSP will pass Nick Diaz's guard at will, I am sorry your opinion is not all that credible.

GSP couldn't even pass Condit's guard at will. Nick's BJJ is more enhanced and technical than Condit's. And even BJ Penn had trouble passing Nick's guard when he secured his first TD, and Penn is arguably the best guard passer from top position at 170lbs and under

Do they got odds on him showing up?

What are the odds of a Sherdog poster stalking GSP, breaking into his house in the middle of the night to watch him sleep while the said stalker is sniffing GSP's dirty Under Armour shorts? Huh?

What are the odds of a Sherdog poster stalking GSP, breaking into his house in the middle of the night to watch him sleep while the said stalker is sniffing GSP's dirty Under Armour shorts? Huh?

Damn, I think it wouldn't be fair to take that bet...

I'd feel like Pete Rose

I'm taking out a second mortgage on my house to bet big on Diaz, and if he wins I'll help him buy a house in Stockton.

Ha Ha Ha GSP fanboy owned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back