Diaz opens at +310 underdog

Unless Nick makes some serious adjustments to his game expect decision win by GSP. The gameplan that Henderson used against Nate would work even better if GSP where to implement it against Nick.

Long layoff - Ring Rust

Probably get booked for weed after, so even if he wins, he loses.

Not everyone who bets on Diaz is a "Diaz fanatic"

It may not have been your intent, but regardless, I do not appreciate the condescending undertone of the post that makes it seem as if anyone who bets on Diaz is a mindless drone who does not appreciate the nuances of MMA

I appreciated the part where he insinuated that anyone who would bet on Diaz is probably not old enough to gamble.

I thought GSP would be more like -550 to -600.

Kind of early, but are there any props out on the fight yet? Based on the stated odds, the odds of GSP by decision should be pretty decent. Diaz is really good, but I believe GSP's top game/jab/strength will be far more effective than Diaz' volume boxing/bottom game. I can't see GSP finishing him unless he cuts him open, so that decision prop will get a good look from me when betting time comes.

I'm looking forward to this fight but gsp is as sure a lock as it gets. 99% of victory

People who are betting on Diaz still believe in resurrection of Jesus.

Back