Diaz/McGregor fans....

Positive energy as in harassing everyone who publicly picks against him for an upcoming fight? Assuming everyone was an Aldo fan if they do? Acting like a bunch of fucking pansies, flooding the forums with stupid ass threads? Not knowing shit about MMA but steadily thing to analyze fights inaccurately and just generally annoying the fuck out of everyone? Yeah I'll pass.

This reminds me of the South Park episode "Jakovasaurs". Bunch of annoying fucks that need to be deported to Mars.
You need to understand that no amount of your trolling will ever work on me and seeing as you have dedicated your entire existence on this website to such endeavors there's no use in quoting me. I don't have to bring other people down and post childish memes to make myself feel like a 'real fan'. I don't need to make a troll account to avoid having actual discussions out of fear that I won't have anything interesting to say, nor am I scared to be sincere. I don't desire to pick on people for their passions no matter how over the top they may get. And lastly I have no use for the hatred you spew at those you know nothing of. I am an adult MMA fan who likes to rationally discuss the sport I love and you are whatever the opposite of that is, there is no bridging of that gap and I'm glad.

You need to understand that no amount of your trolling will ever work on me and seeing as you have dedicated your entire existence on this website to such endeavors there's no use in quoting me. I don't have to bring other people down and post childish memes to make myself feel like a 'real fan'. I don't need to make a troll account to avoid having actual discussions out of fear that I won't have anything interesting to say, nor am I scared to be sincere. I don't desire to pick on people for their passions no matter how over the top they may get. And lastly I have no use for the hatred you spew at those you know nothing of. I am an adult MMA fan who likes to rationally discuss the sport I love and you are whatever the opposite of that is, there is no bridging of that gap and I'm glad.
Holy wall of text...... DEFINITELY didn't read but thanks for taking your time out of your day for me.

image.png

No. Nick's were worse imo, but Conor's are (especially were) on a whole other level. Almost unique in MMA, which is saying a lot.

IKR.. They believe them and Conor are one and that they win together. It's really strange.

Holy wall of text...... DEFINITELY didn't read but thanks for taking your time out of your day for me.

View attachment 129481
If at any point you put aside your unfunny and hate filled gimmick and also acquire the ability to read a paragraph you should check it out you might learn something. Be well and practice kindness.

If at any point you put aside your unfunny and hate filled gimmick and also acquire the ability to read a paragraph you should check it out you might learn something. Be well and practice kindness.
Lol, more bullshit I didn't read. Clearly you've been touched to keep replying.

Hes a troll he dedicates most of his basement dwelling life to this i would move on, lol

Yep. Haters have a mental disorder. Either this is an immature 15-yr kid, or even sadder, a pathetic adult with the maturity level of a 15 yr old. Sucks to be him.

And this is why I KNOW you're brand new to MMA, idiot. If you didn't already know, now you know. The Diaz brothers have always had a cult like following. Up until Conor's arrival, people thought of the Diaz's fanbase like they think of Conor's, only you guys are a shit load worse. And at least the true Diaz fans are pretty knowledgeable about the sport, unlike you inbred closet romos.

This is a beautiful exposure of an ignorant newb if I ever seen one. There's a lot of that in the Pat Miletich thread from yesterday. A bunch of dumbass casual newbs talking shit about pioneer Pat Miletich who admitted to not even knowing who the hell he is. Conor fans don't know shit about MMA but always bump their chests and challenge motherfuckers who've been into MMA probably longer than they've been alive.

View attachment 129465 View attachment 129467

You don't KNOW shit and you've got the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader.

NICK has always had a following, but could count the number of people here who picked NATE in the first fight on one hand. Guess you decided to conveniently overlook that, huh? You're just a troll trying to find any angle to troll on. I've been a fan since 2006 & even watched UFC I back in the day when it was a single discipline circus, bitch.

The Miletich thread is evidence that there are a people who don't know what the word "relevant" means.

I-see-dumb-people.jpg

Back