Media Diaz Masvidal presser today 7:00 p.m. ET

What interests me the most about this fight is that it’s very hard to predict who’ll win. It’s 50/50 for me. 5 Rounds. Does either get tired?

Conor and his fuck boy Crew should come crash it and show these Latinos what a real gangsta is all about!
Conor-McGregor-Bus-418x445.jpg

It will be relatively respectful. Theyre just gonna go back and forth on who is the bigger gangster, who is the bigger baddest MFer on the planet etc. "Im the baddest" "No im the baddest" shit like that.

What interests me the most about this fight is that it’s very hard to predict who’ll win. It’s 50/50 for me. 5 Rounds. Does either get tired?
It doesn't make it to 5.

Im probably one of the few people who doesnt really care about this fight. Its going to be a good fight, but neither guy is elite, its not a real title fight, and its basically just a fun fight repackaged as a ppv main event because the ufc has no stars
Right. Of course i wanna watch, it's a really fun matchup but this doesn't feel like a msg main at all. The bmf title concept is disgusting

Right. Of course i wanna watch, it's a really fun matchup but this doesn't feel like a msg main at all. The bmf title concept is disgusting
Really? Totally the opposite for me as someone who lives in NYC. This feels like the biggest MMA fight in the city since Conor/Alvarez.

Really? Totally the opposite for me as someone who lives in NYC. This feels like the biggest MMA fight in the city since Conor/Alvarez.
It's just my opinion obviously. They are both big names now and exciting but quality wise i think it's lacking. would've been a banging co main to usman vs colby. Will you go to the pc?

It's just my opinion obviously. They are both big names now and exciting but quality wise i think it's lacking. would've been a banging co main to usman vs colby. Will you go to the pc?
Can't be a co-main. No one gives a shit about Usman/Colby compared to Nate/Masvidal. It's arguably the biggest fight of the year for casuals.

And I might if I have the time. I already have my ticket for 244 though.

Yeah, to an extent. I just think the whole bmf thing is tacky and lame. Masvidal and Nate don't get me excited. It should be a good fight, but I wouldn't buy a ppv for it. Its 2 gatekeepers fighting for a fake title, lets be real

Gaethje vs Cowboy was a better fight imo

idiot lol.

hopefully there will be some Askren, Colby, and Conor bashing.

should spur some white suburban kids here to make derogatory remarks about latinos.

Can't be a co-main. No one gives a shit about Usman/Colby compared to Nate/Masvidal. It's arguably the biggest fight of the year for casuals.

And I might if I have the time. I already have my ticket for 244 though.
True that.

Im probably one of the few people who doesnt really care about this fight. Its going to be a good fight, but neither guy is elite, its not a real title fight, and its basically just a fun fight repackaged as a ppv main event because the ufc has no stars
Neither guy is elite {<huh}

Can't wait for the body language play by play
That snarl GOATsvidal made and Natedawg's refusal to acknowledge it leads me to believe that both men are UNshookable in this bloody pursuit...FOR THE BMF belt!!!!!!!!!!

That snarl GOATsvidal made and Natedawg's refusal to acknowledge it leads me to believe that both men are UNshookable in this bloody pursuit...FOR THE BMF belt!!!!!!!!!!
NOW I'M PUMPED!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back