Media Diaz Masvidal presser today 7:00 p.m. ET

I'll be there!!!! So hype, already got tickets for the fight.

Yet even you are here in a thread about the press conference. Shows how much hype there is for this fight in general.

Im always here because im a sherdog nolifer, I wouldn't look too deep there.

Im always here because im a sherdog nolifer, I wouldn't look too deep there.

Your presence is a comfort to us all. As long as you’re online the community as a whole knows MMA still exists.

Conor and his fuck boy Crew should come crash it and show these Latinos what a real gangsta is all about!

TWO%20IDIOTS%20IN%20HOLLYWOOD-04X5%20copy_%7Be79967a5-b067-e711-9448-0ad9f5e1f797%7D.jpg

He wouldn't do any press for the Askren fight, but for Diaz he'll do a bunch of corny "mad respect" type of bullshit soundbites. No thanks.
Maybe because he really has "mad respect" for Nayt? Don't promote the trash talk culture, let the fighters be themselves, that's what everyone wants.

Sneak preview of Masvidal's promo slot..........

Maybe because he really has "mad respect" for Nayt? Don't promote the trash talk culture, let the fighters be themselves, that's what everyone wants.

Nate's just going to sit there impatiently giving one or two word answers until its over, while Jorge keeps repeating a bunch of ghetto fight slang.

Im probably one of the few people who doesnt really care about this fight. Its going to be a good fight, but neither guy is elite, its not a real title fight, and its basically just a fun fight repackaged as a ppv main event because the ufc has no stars
To each his own..the main card looks pretty good. But you said good fun fight. Shouldn't that be the kind we want? Yeah title fights should be on a main, but I'm not sure what champs are able to fight now. We'll get these cards with no titles on the line. Just wait for the next one.

Still 6 weeks out from fight... still plenty of time for one to pull out... I just hope they watch out for wires on the studio floor.

goin after work

To each his own..the main card looks pretty good. But you said good fun fight. Shouldn't that be the kind we want? Yeah title fights should be on a main, but I'm not sure what champs are able to fight now. We'll get these cards with no titles on the line. Just wait for the next one.

Yeah, to an extent. I just think the whole bmf thing is tacky and lame. Masvidal and Nate don't get me excited. It should be a good fight, but I wouldn't buy a ppv for it. Its 2 gatekeepers fighting for a fake title, lets be real

Gaethje vs Cowboy was a better fight imo

Maybe they'll have BMF belt there wrapped in barb wire.

Inform me who was more shook of the two.
Ill use all the skills that i learned during my Masters and Ph.D in Shookology from sherdog and predict the result before the fight even happens.

Hopefully Ariel is there to instigate stuff. Otherwise might be boring conference.

Just a reminder that presser starts around 7pm for anyone interested. Hoping they can disagree on some things and make the build up a bit more exciting finally. So far its been a lot of respect but lets be real here.. Its the bmf title, not an actual world title where they are both on winning streaks or something. I would think people want to see animosity, adding some anticipation as well as that will to win.

Sad to say but currently not that excited for the fight, as a fan of both fighters. This presser could be a big deciding factor in how much the ppv sells imo. Atm, many don't even realize they are fighting in November. We need some chair throwing, smack talk + some viral videos. Why did Masvidal and Diaz become best friends? Fuck that

Many of my casual friends know about this fight and barely watch MMA. This will be the most successful PPV of the year unless Conor comes back for 245. Nate is a star and Masvidal is getting more well known.

Yeah, to an extent. I just think the whole bmf thing is tacky and lame. Masvidal and Nate don't get me excited. It should be a good fight, but I wouldn't buy a ppv for it. Its 2 gatekeepers fighting for a fake title, lets be real

Gaethje vs Cowboy was a better fight imo
THIS title title thing is stupid. i agree. I'm skipping 243. only interested in Bobby Knuckles vs Stylebender but not too much.
Record wise they are gatekeepers. But they both have become big now. I hope the winner doesn't get a "real" belt.

Back