Media Diaz Masvidal presser today 7:00 p.m. ET

CrimsonFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Will either guy start to talk shit or will they both be respectful? I'm thinking one of them starts some beef today and this thing really blows up

Last edited by a moderator:
I see them both being respectful of each other.

Probably talk shit about others though.

Inform me who was more shook of the two.

They will both act like they are gangsters. But they will not breach the code or it's gonna get ugly.

Keep those bottles away from them.

In other words....Dana explains why nobody showed up

They'll probably be respectful then talk shit about Colby, Usman and Conor.

Real ones > fake ones

No bs will be manufactured today.

Im probably one of the few people who doesnt really care about this fight. Its going to be a good fight, but neither guy is elite, its not a real title fight, and its basically just a fun fight repackaged as a ppv main event because the ufc has no stars

Just a reminder that presser starts around 7pm for anyone interested. Hoping they can disagree on some things and make the build up a bit more exciting finally. So far its been a lot of respect but lets be real here.. Its the bmf title, not an actual world title where they are both on winning streaks or something. I would think people want to see animosity, adding some anticipation as well as that will to win.

Sad to say but currently not that excited for the fight, as a fan of both fighters. This presser could be a big deciding factor in how much the ppv sells imo. Atm, many don't even realize they are fighting in November. We need some chair throwing, smack talk + some viral videos. Why did Masvidal and Diaz become best friends? Fuck that

Why now? isn't the fight like nine months away?

They're going to fucking jinx the fight with this shit.

He wouldn't do any press for the Askren fight, but for Diaz he'll do a bunch of corny "mad respect" type of bullshit soundbites. No thanks.

By the time the fight comes Masvidal is either injured or in prison for doing "gangsta" shit. Diaz prolly smokes a pound of grass and gets banned.

Why the fuck was my thread merged into this shit

Im probably one of the few people who doesnt really care about this fight. Its going to be a good fight, but neither guy is elite, its not a real title fight, and its basically just a fun fight repackaged as a ppv main event because the ufc has no stars

Yet even you are here in a thread about the press conference. Shows how much hype there is for this fight in general.

Back