Media Diaz looking massive in the embedded thumbnail.

I hope Nate shocks the world again. This place will explode.
In all honesty match up wise if there is a top ww that diaz can beat that guy is leon, its still unlikely but thats his best chance

man i love the diaz brothers. and i wanna believe nate will fuck up edwards. i know he can. but i feel the MMA world has been passing them bye to their inactivity. nick and nates face of scars break easily at this point in their late fight age. he must have better head movement to avoid nasty cuts. he needs to stay in the pocket and avoid kicks. if this happens nate wins. if not edwards wins. outside the NC, 8 of edwards last 10 fights have been decisions. i feel nate will be better the later the fight gets. we all shall see.

I’m pulling for Nate. But his chances are slim, IMO. He had his first pro fight like 17 years ago. And most of them were wars.

Remember that's the man that said, "Everyone one's on steroids."

99zMfXh.png

Remember he's 3x the size of Conor, this is normal
9iqAOK6.gif

I'm just going to start posting this everywhere. Every time I see this gif, it's followed with 20 likes. Doesn't matter what the context is.

I'm just going to start posting this everywhere. Every time I see this gif, it's followed with 20 likes. Doesn't matter what the context is.

It's due to the incredible bravery of Conor.

Fast forward Saturday evening after he loses...He looked soft, needs to go back to 155.

News flash: muscles look bigger when flexed! More on this story at 11:30.

Jarl

Calling it now, Nate will be WW champ by the end of the year and Conor will be LW champ setting up the trilogy in 2022 with both belts on the line.

Nate has had biceps since the Michael Johnson fight.

cb455ce658f146a9b389ff6f82f11649.gif

You don't acknowledge that most of the world is picking Edwards?

1) I am not most of the world.

2) I’m rooting for Leon and favor him. What I’m not doing is underestimating, Diaz.

Hope that cleared things up for you

I thought the same thing when I first saw the thumbnail.

I was like, damn, traps looking joocy.

Yeah

He was asked in an interview how he would deal with Edwards being a natural ww

"I'm bigger"

Dude looks in the best shape he's been in since the MJ fight

Leon is the naturally bigger guy. He’s a true legit WW more so then Masvidal. There’s a chance that Diaz gets absolutely manhandled in the clinch by Leon. I mean Masvidal was able to control Diaz so I think it’s safe to say Leon will be able to do the same.

I’m rooting big time for Nate but he’s delusional if he thinks he’s the bigger stronger more physical fighter.

Back