Diaz literally has less than 1 percent chance of beating Khabib

Khaseizure aint seizuring into that weight again.

Conor vs. Tony for the vacant title.

Also vs. Nate would be just another boring ass Khabib fight.

Him along with Tony have the best bottom game In the division.
He fought Rory 7 years ago, he's filled out a lot since then and his strength discrepancy relative to his opponents Is nowhere near what It once was. Which Is a big factor In him being controlled on the ground In spite of his otherwise very threatening bottom game.

He also has he cardio to push an Intense pace for 5 rounds.

I don't think he'd win against Khabib, but he stylistically has a better chance than most. Styles make fights, Nate's quite underrated In terms of how he matches up with the top guys.

It's an intriguing style matchup imo

Tony makes more sense at the moment but Nate would absolutely be a worthy contender.

Khabib has the top game to nullify Nate on the ground but Nate has been training with Kron for the last 4-5 years, his jiu jitsu is certain to be at it's absolute best so It may not be quite as easy as some believe.
Nate Jiu Jitsu off his back is good, but basic. Being basic is not bad thing, but most of his subs of his back has been primarily him hurting his opponents stand and them shooting while still stun/hurt. He also doesn't attack too often from his back unlike Tony who is constantly looking for ways to finish and creating ways to get a sub or get up. Nate is mainly looking to get back up unless a sub presents itself. Nate training with Kron ain't going to help much, him training with Melendez and Shields would help much more.

With that said Khabib ground game is just too good from the wrestling to the sambo and judo. He would recognize what subs are being set up alone by just what Diaz would be doing. Not saying he can't win, buts a very slim chance. Ferguson has the better chance in my opinion.

Diaz is susceptible to decent wrestler/grapplers. He is in no way prepared to deal with the best. His volume punching would not hurt Khabib and Khabib would continually stop that annoyance by throwing him down and then beating him up.

Why do fans and retarded journalists (ariel) want this fight?

Nate would get his ass whooped much like conor did, how is this an attractive bout?

Its like people are paying for the build up rather than the actual fight? Do yall not remember rory vs nate? He would get absolutely mauled. At least ferguson is an unpredictable bastard.

This fight is stupid, Nate dont deserve it and is vastly outmatched. Its Tony Ferguson or bust
What is the percentage chance of this fight actually being booked?

i could see nate doing well in round 4 or 5, but would be hard to get a win.

Diaz would lose, but he would be just as qualified as other top contenders.

He beat Tony Ferguson and Conor when that meant something.
Also beat Cerrone when it meant something.

Khabib wouldn’t be able to finish Diaz.
He’d win because (OMG) he took him down.

When did he fight Ferguson?
Refresh my memory

I'd agree with you @The Witcher then again you had Konour KOing Khabib and countless other predictions completely wrong so I dont know what to think anymore. Obviously that means Nate would outwrestle Khabib and TKO him with gnp.

I'd agree with you @The Witcher then again you had Konour KOing Khabib and countless other predictions completely wrong so I dont know what to think anymore. Obviously that means Nate would outwrestle Khabib and TKO him with gnp.
I dont think i ever said conor would KO khabib.

Any 'head clean off' noise was only to trigger haters which is does very well. Most my predictions (and there was a lot) had khabib 60/40 in favour

Why do fans and retarded journalists (ariel) want this fight?

Nate would get his ass whooped much like conor did, how is this an attractive bout?

Its like people are paying for the build up rather than the actual fight? Do yall not remember rory vs nate? He would get absolutely mauled. At least ferguson is an unpredictable bastard.

This fight is stupid, Nate dont deserve it and is vastly outmatched. Its Tony Ferguson or bust
So we're in a agreement then.
71nBLl9kOgL._UX342_.jpg

I dont think i ever said conor would KO khabib.

Any 'head clean off' noise was only to trigger haters which is does very well. Most my predictions (and there was a lot) had khabib 60/40 in favour

Ah yes, the 'it was only trolling' excuse. I think its chapter 9.

9Z93Tvo_d.jpg

Excelent cardio and jitts. I’d say he fairs better than connor

Nate says a lot of shit, they want interviews with him now that Conor is out of the game for a while.

Back