Diaz literally has less than 1 percent chance of beating Khabib

The Witcher

відродитися
@Silver
Reaction score
Why do fans and retarded journalists (ariel) want this fight?

Nate would get his ass whooped much like conor did, how is this an attractive bout?

Its like people are paying for the build up rather than the actual fight? Do yall not remember rory vs nate? He would get absolutely mauled. At least ferguson is an unpredictable bastard.

This fight is stupid, Nate dont deserve it and is vastly outmatched. Its Tony Ferguson or bust

/agree nate would get mauled.. boring fight

MMA media feeds off views and clicks so they will consume any jizz served. No matter whether if it is sex or a wank.

2toa.gif

i dont even think he has that. athletic commissions need to be looked at if they are even willing to sanction this fight

I would take a rematch vs Conor before a fight with Diaz. Also, its undebatable that Ferguson deserve his shot.

Explain why?
Because everyone knows Khabib would maul him.

MMA personalities saying stupidities like Nick Diaz is a good fight for Khabib and Schaub saying Rockhold is JJ toughest matchup are just hyping up big names

People who want the fight don't want the actual fight...They want all the things that are gonna happen before the fight.

Khabib will do fookin nuthin.

Diaz by omoplata round 3.

Because everyone knows Khabib would maul him.

MMA personalities saying stupidities like Nick Diaz is a good fight for Khabib and Schaub saying Rockhold is JJ toughest matchup are just hyping up big names
So you agree with my OP then?

Khabib could do whatever he wanted to Nate. Not a good matchup.

3663303360_8b5568808a_medium.jpg[img]
3663303360_8b5568808a_medium.jpg

A whole lot of stalemate and lots of "you a bitch" and whatnot would most likely be what we'd get from this possible match up. I'm not too interested in this but would welcome it.

Seemed to do fine when they had that fight "backstage" at one of the events.

Seemed to do fine when they had that fight "backstage" at one of the events.

Seemed to do fine when they had that "fight" backstage at one of the events.

Fixed.

Back