Diaz Lawler 2 IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST FIGHTS IN YEARS

I'll tell you assholes why. And how this is also a sort of end to an era. (and yes I wanted this fight like 7 years ago)

This is the fight that if it never happens then life isn't complete as a mma fan.

I watched every one of these LEGENDS fight live in every one of their fights since they were both like 19. Fuckin old school style fighters. I stayed up to watch Diaz fight Sakurai in Japan at like 6AM.

Nick Diaz is a complete boxer. I'm not saying best ever. Extremely good hands is fair to say. He can attack and he can counter extremely well. Provokes emotion from opponents.

Lawler is a counter puncher. Fucking strong and scary. Emotional. He's had a good amount of time off to relax. He knows what he's up against.

I think a 5 rounder is unlikely between these 2. and that it could be an extremely highly skilled legendary fight. I think Lawler will get hit and NOT LIKE IT.

I think 1 round.
The time off won't do Nick any favors. I got Robbie in 3

I've properly warned you it will be. So like do I get a prize when everything I say turns out to be right? Cause youre gonna have to get on your knees and apologize to me. and orally copulate me
<WhatIsThis><{katwhu}>

If my memory is right, didn't they fight like way back at like UFC 50 or something around 2004ish timeframe. Pretty sure Lawler KO'd him.

Still a good fight that should've happen like 7 years ago. I will still be watching though.

Other way around. Diaz ko'ing Lawler was probably the highlight of his 1st UFC run.

He went on a skid after the Karo loss and went full Ronin from there

Other way around. Diaz ko'ing Lawler was probably the highlight of his 1st UFC run.

He went on a skid after the Karo loss and went full Ronin from there

We all know this.....Just trolling the over the crazy Diaz boy fans.

It's a fun match but highly unlikely to actually be an important bout. Unless diaz wins impressively and looks better than ever somehow it has no divisional impact. And it could just highlight both guys are well past their primes. I'm planning to enjoy it for what it is which is a fun throw back match and fitting return fight for diaz. But it's hardly a hugely important fight.

oh no accidentally bumped this shit

I just want to say I'm not rooting for either of them

But I want a KO.

Hell yeah, Bork and McGoober generation not allowed. These two guys arer like Real American Steel. Two story careers crossing paths at their beginnings and their ends.

nope, it wasnt interesting back when they were relavent either

It's not that far removed from matchmaking like Rampage vs Wand IV in Bellator. Yes, they're both beloved fighters but realistically they have been done for a long time

Wow you stayed up till 6am?
It was around 11am here you sissy

Wow you stayed up till 6am?
It was around 11am here you sissy

Is this where I ask a follow up question about what time zone you're in? because I don't give a shit about you

you can't even hang with todays internet posters retard.

You think prime lawler and prime diaz can't succeed against todays welterweights? you're fuckin stupid.

All these fuckin copycat warehouse workers these days that play at mma. you wouldn't know talent if it kicked you in the head.

That fight was the crappiest of recent times. Diaz over the slow as heck. Lawler can't get out of the way of Diaz's slow strikes. Diaz sitting on the ground and quits. Legend fight indeed. You were about as wrong as wrong can be. What do you think of these dinosaurs now? Need a rubber match?

Back