Diaz Lawler 2 IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST FIGHTS IN YEARS

I'm aware of the DUIs
Plural. Multiple DUIs. He's been living the alcoholic's life the last couple years. Who knows what else.

I'm thinking he'd using this fight as a way to get control back of his life. Getting structure and a schedule again instead of partying and getting into nonsense (the situation with the crazy lady).

As a result I believe Robbie is going to beat the shit out of him. I don't want to see that. Not with Nick in this stage of life he's in.

Plural. Multiple DUIs. He's been living the alcoholic's life the last couple years. Who knows what else.

I'm thinking he'd using this fight as a way to get control back of his life. Getting structure and a schedule again instead of partying and getting into nonsense (the situation with the crazy lady).

As a result I believe Robbie is going to beat the shit out of him. I don't want to see that. Not with Nick in this stage of life he's in.
You don't know Nick can't box any more. we'll see.

He's turned things around majorly since the pandemic hit. His DUI's were party related, not like him drinking a 5th a day and needing another bottle. Up until the pandemic he was still pretty party scene.

Since the pandemic shut shit down he's had a big turn around.

Its a big nostalgia fight. I loved Royce vs Shamrock 3 as well.

If my memory is right, didn't they fight like way back at like UFC 50 or something around 2004ish timeframe. Pretty sure Lawler KO'd him.

Still a good fight that should've happen like 7 years ago. I will still be watching though.

Memory serves you wrong, noob. It was at UFC 47 and Diaz knocked Lawler out.

100% one of the best match ups in sometime, I have a feeling it will go down like Hendo vs Shogun

I mean i dont expect much from the actual fight itself,but its a genius matchup for the UFC to put together. Makes perfect use of these aging vets.

I felt the same way about Hendo vs Shogun. I think Shogun was coming off his Jones loss, which was bad, so I honestly didn't expect much and this guy put up one of the biggest fights of his entire life.

No, a fight between 2 guys at the end of their careers isn't one of the biggest. Is it fun the UFC finally woke up? For sure, but let's not get carried away.

(Ducks in.)

Meh. They both belong in a museum alongside all the other old fossils.

(Ducks out.)

Back