Diaz handed first loss...his weakness exposed?

Headbutt? Punch? Laces? Who the fuck cares, that cut could have stopped the fight in the 6th fuckin round. His retarded cutman didn't close that horizontal vag on his eyelid one iota.

awful cutman. I hope the man who hired him is not the same man who is managing his career.

How the fuck do you get fired from Don King? I mean really now.

awful cutman. I hope the man who hired him is not the same man who is managing his career.

Well Juan Diaz is a big boy and can decide for himself what he needs and who he needs around. Hopefully this fight is a wake up call that 1: He needs logical management, solid coaches and cutmen all the time and 2: He is not Superman, and has a lot to learn and imrpovements to make if he wants to be the superstar we all hope he will.
As for the illegal cut, thats the name of the game. He got the point deduction, what else is there? Campbell put on a hell of a show and got what he deserved.
Hopefully we get a rematch with a hungry, pissed off Diaz more focused than before.

I still can't figure out how the hell Campbell lost the second fight to Peden.

Campbell was a monster in that fight. He took the fight to Diaz and didn't stop. He even showed good boxing skills against Diaz. I think his will pretty much overpowered Baby Bull this time around.

I think Diaz was exposed as someone who panics when cut.

I honestly don't recall seeing any fighter as effected by a cut as Diaz against Campbell.

I think Diaz was exposed as someone who panics when cut.

I honestly don't recall seeing any fighter as effected by a cut as Diaz against Campbell.

Couldn't agree more. Most fighters when cut that badly turn it up a notch and try to end the fight right then and there for fear that if they wait to long the fight will be stopped. Instead of turning it up, Diaz faded fast.

Did he? I shut it off before the interviews and such.

He mention something like both Campbell and his manager had made several trips to Vegas before the fight betting tens of thousands of dollars each time. He never mentioned a specific amount though.

Well Juan Diaz is a big boy and can decide for himself what he needs and who he needs around. Hopefully this fight is a wake up call that 1: He needs logical management, solid coaches and cutmen all the time and 2: He is not Superman, and has a lot to learn and imrpovements to make if he wants to be the superstar we all hope he will.
As for the illegal cut, thats the name of the game. He got the point deduction, what else is there? Campbell put on a hell of a show and got what he deserved.
Hopefully we get a rematch with a hungry, pissed off Diaz more focused than before.

didn't complain about the cut. Thats boxing. show me where i said anything about an illegal cut. I complained about the cutman. It was awful.

Juan is a big boy who can think for himself however it does look like those in charge (who've been with him forever and probably aren't going anywhere) are difficult to deal with. They must be if King dumped them...When was the last time king dumped a young champion?

Campbell didn't just win he beat Juan up. It was impressive.

He mention something like both Campbell and his manager had made several trips to Vegas before the fight betting tens of thousands of dollars each time. He never mentioned a specific amount though.

luke...dubs? HW forum?

didn't complain about the cut. Thats boxing. show me where i said anything about an illegal cut. I complained about the cutman. It was awful.

Juan is a big boy who can think for himself however it does look like those in charge (who've been with him forever and probably aren't going anywhere) are difficult to deal with. They must be if King dumped them...When was the last time king dumped a young champion?

Campbell didn't just win he beat Juan up. It was impressive.

agree with everything here

They dumped King, not the other way around.

Yeah, thats the DK press release, in full save-face, swing.

Savanah wanted King out and he's been gone for months.

something isn't right here though....there is a lot more to the story. Diaz's attorney even left. I'm really wondering if Savannah is the right guy here. I guess only time will tell.

Diaz' attorney didn't like Savannah. Willie is the problem. You are right.

Back