Diaz Clear path to a title shot

This is such a weird thread.

We don't even know how Nick Diaz will perform, let alone put him already in the title picture.

I think Lawler snatches the decision and UFC will begin to have enough of this Diaz stuff. They already bumped Nick down to not even co-main, so Nick needs to win for both of them.

We saw Masvidal vs. Nate, not sure what Nick does differently.

Nick beat the shit out of Masvidal in Strikeforce there wont be any differents if they fight again. Diaz will TKO Masvidal again. oh what you didnt know they already fought??

DAMN!!! i fucked up that was Gilbert M. that Jorge got worked by in Strikeforce. I just remember is was someone from the ScrapPack.

Last edited:
Nick beat the shit out of Masvidal in Strikeforce there wont be any differents if they fight again. Diaz will TKO Masvidal again. oh what you didnt know they already fought??

giphy.gif

What the hell are you talking about?

Why beating a washed up Lawler at 185 is going to give Diaz a title shot at 170? That doesn't makes any sense. o_O
*shrugs* Welcome to WME MMA in 2021 man.

In fairness to Colby he took Usman right to the edge of defeat, I had it 2-2 going into the fifth.
True. If it was close in the 5th and resulted in a SD I'd be the first guy arguing for the rematch. But getting finished? With Leon on his streak? Nah it's BS.

*shrugs* Welcome to WME MMA in 2021 man.

True. If it was close in the 5th and resulted in a SD I'd be the first guy arguing for the rematch. But getting finished? With Leon on his streak? Nah it's BS.

Well Cody didn’t like the stoppage, I thought it was fine, but he argued it was early.

Let me tell you guys the clear and obvious path for nick diaz to get his ass beat by usman.....

It starts with the classic Diaz overwhelming style of boxing tonight with robbies back to the cage. He gets on the mic and calls out......Jorge Masvidal as revenge for his brother. Wins that fight and suddenly nick diaz whos been out for ever gets him self a legit title shot opportunity (kind of)

I say kind of becuase i dont really think masvidal represents the best at WW..but he did jsut lose a title fight and he does have a name and NOT the style to give diaz problems. He has to win tonight...but the idea of a diaz title fight really isnt that far feteched lol.

Please tell us more about Nick's title shot.

Please tell us more about Nick's title shot.

ohh comprehension lol..you thought it was a prediction? go ahead and read all the times where is already said otherwise. I was just giving a scenario where Dana could try to get a draw a title shot... I actually cashed on the fight ISD ticket and came ahead.. cool post tho

ohh comprehension lol..you thought it was a prediction? go ahead and read all the times where is already said otherwise. I was just giving a scenario where Dana could try to get a draw a title shot... I actually cashed on the fight ISD ticket and came ahead.. cool post tho

Your post was a thrilling piece of fan fiction. Can you tell us how CM Punk could get a title shot too?

Back