Diaz bros to rousey...

MaXx CaliFornia

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
is there any info or interview with someone asking nick or Nate what they think about rousey boxing coach?? I know she trained with them and nick speaks about her like a real friend. Nick and Nate actually have boxing skills never noticed her coach not improving her striking?? Or atleast saying hey train here with an real boxing coach?

emdond says he trains ronda for free.

you get what you pay for

Anyone notice how she didn't become that rotten human being until she met Nick and Nate? She actually started off pretty neutral. They put something horrible into her.

Anyone notice how she didn't become that rotten human being until she met Nick and Nate? She actually started off pretty neutral. They put something horrible into her.
Dat 209 splat.

How does Rhondas ass taste?

Bullshit. Ronda was a bitch even in her Olympic days.

her striking didn't suck.. it was her standing like a deer in the headlights

I met her at some showtime boxing event some Armenian dude was headlining wish I had the ticket to see if it was Edmond I doubt it I took a pic with her and asked her about the Diaz bros. I think she was in strikeforce at the time she's was very nice smelled like a dude fresh out the gym but nice

Back