Diaz bros still cool with Gilbert and Jake?

Barry Lyndon

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I'm a fan of all four - not a fan of PEDs though.

What Conor responded to Nate recently has been on my mind ever since I heard about Melendez being suspended for PED use:

"I'm not on no steroids. What the f*ck are you talking about? Your two teammates were on steroids. Your two boys. The Skrap Pack. Remember that? Did you know they were taking that stuff?"

He hit the nail on the head...he's really good at that actually.

Anyways, is there any update on Diaz bros still being cool with Jake and Gilbert? With Jake I'm pretty confident they're still tight with since from what I remember he's been at their corner multiple times after being suspended. Gilbert, however, I'm not so sure.

I'm betting that they're all still cool with each other and even still train together. Any reason I should think otherwise?

I saw Giblert posting about Nate just the other day on bookface.

With Conor asking about Gil and Jake, doesn't that play into with what Nate was saying though? That everyone was on steroids.

it was funny when he asked nate if he knew they were taking it. Oof!

Didn't he just pause and then say "you're on steroids" or something like that

well the situation de evolved to a nuh uh i know u are but what am i

Nate was just trolling Conor with the steroids comments.

As far as Giblert and Jake go, they're not allowed to be friends with them anymore because of their suspension based on last year's update to the AC rules. Also, Nick is no longer allowed to be Nate's brother. They can be brothers again on a probationary basis when Nick's suspension expires.

Once a homie alway a homie.

No.

tito_ortiz_chuck_liddell_pi.jpg

Nate: dont preach to me stoopid

Nate was just trolling Conor with the steroids comments.

As far as Giblert and Jake go, they're not allowed to be friends with them anymore because of their suspension based on last year's update to the AC rules. Also, Nick is no longer allowed to be Nate's brother. They can be brothers again on a probationary basis when Nick's suspension expires.

Their has to be applications for visitation rights,taken in turns,heavily regulated.

Their has to be applications for visitation rights,taken in turns,heavily regulated.

I don't see this being an issue though. We all know Nick excels at submitting the proper paperwork.

Back