Diaz Bros banned from WSOF events

dAnK00

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Ray Sefo just said on the MMA hour that the brothers are banned from future events because they were believed to be the ones who started the brawl. Kind of harsh but makes sense because of how far the fight went

I'm a Diaz fan, but only in the sense of what happens when he is fighting in the cage. It's impossible to defend most of what he does outside the cage.

Well I have never watched a WSoF, but I was interested after hearing about Palhares, and Diaz brothers brawl...but I guess it was a mistake, and the only interesting things from the show are stuff that WSoF deems "bad"

It is sad that the Russian guys and his entourage, which were just as actively taking part as the Diaz brothers and co...but since WSoF is in bed with Nugamdeov or whatever his name is, they make him out to be a saint and crucify the Diaz brothers.(By in bed I mean that the Dana White of WSoF is the manager for The Eagle) It wasn't like The Eagle (much easier to say) was just passive and not JUST AS GUILTY...love these promoters playing favorites and all political. Ban everyone, or just do nothing and thank Palhares and Nick and Nate for making this WSoF show newsworthy!

Any mention of stripping palhares? That was fucked up..the eye rakes.

Pretty strange considering that's where they'll both be fighting by next year

Would have been epic if they hadn't been kicked out of the arena before the Shields/Paul Harris fight.

This company couldn't come up with a better name than "World Series of Fighting"?
They had to rip off a baseball tournament?

What in the fuck. Absolutely pathetic. Sounds trashy. Who cares if they are banned from attending The World Series of Fighting or its sister promotion, World Cup MMA

Would have been epic if they hadn't been kicked out of the arena before the Shields/Paul Harris fight.

I didnt watch the fights but were they supposed to be in his corner?

probably going to hurt the WSOF's chances of picking one of them up in free agency.

Shoop request:

Diaz bros on Hall and Nash and Bischoff is Khabib

bischoff-and-the-outsiders-o.gif

Diaz brothers invading WSOF DX style would also be pretty funny

DX-TANK.jpg

funny how the blame ends up on the Diaz bros when Khabib threw the first punch. doesn't matter who was talking what shit beforehand, first aggressive violent action was by Khabib who keeps trying to act like he didn't do shit

So they stripped Paul Harris and banned the Diaz bros..... now they possess the marketing capabilities of Fitch and Shields...... awesome plan.

I didnt watch the fights but were they supposed to be in his corner?

Dunno... Even if they weren't though, they'd have made the SF brawl look like a playground scuffle if they'd been there, no question!

Back