Diagram of the world's economy.

cant believe russia went toe-to-toe with us given their economic standing.

So basically what you're saying is, "USA USA, HEY HEY HEY , USA!!!!!!!!!".

Outdated. India surpassed Brazil and Italy. Actually it's probably just 2 years behind France at current growth rates.

We are in the early stages of The Indian Century, and we best prepare.
20130622_IRC102_0.png

mirin your JinPing av. A true alpha dom slayer if I ever saw one. That big ol blockhead of his probably weighs as much as a flyweight.

Another thing that is almost never factored is the impact the US has on even individual Countries economies. The dollar continues to be the preferred currency around the world. The US also continues to be the driving force around the world. That being said our government disfunction has raised questions about who is running the ship.

160 countries - 8.8% - Dayymm - Some major redistribution in order.

And if they're located anywhere close to a wealthy country you can beat their citizens will try with the might of a 1,000 Thors to try to get to that wealthy country, at any cost.

We are in the early stages of The Indian Century, and we best prepare.
20130622_IRC102_0.png

mirin your JinPing av. A true alpha dom slayer if I ever saw one. That big ol blockhead of his probably weighs as much as a flyweight.

India will most likely become the biggest economy within this century. I have heard some insane population estimates by century's end regarding Nigeria. Around 1 billion.

cant believe russia went toe-to-toe with us given their economic standing.

Russia is the biggest and richest (when it comes to ressurces) country in the world. Potential Russia could be like 3 USAs...

Fortunately/Unfortunately the country is run by fucking assholes and it got 10 times more brutal history than any western country, so 2.49% it is.

Last edited:
So someone looked at a total nominal GDP graph, and put it into a lazely designed percentage-based globe?

Fascinating.

The service, argiculture and industry parameters could have been mildly interesting, but the piss-poor design makes it unbearable to look at.

Back