Diabeetus for breakfast

As an adult this makes me want to vomit.
As a child I no doubt would have annoyed my parents into purchasing this product.

As a general rule, foods with cartoon characters on the packaging are not meant for adults. It's not good for them either, but kids burn off a lot more shitty food than adults can, and cereal is just something quick that the kid will eat without any fuss. It's a lot weirder if a kid has protein shakes or broccoli or some shit.
This is horseshit. Kids should be eating just as healthy. "Burning" it off is nonsense. Proven by the diabetes epidemic plaguing this nation's chubby children. The fact you find feeding a kid broccoli weird is very concerning.

This is horseshit. Kids should be eating just as healthy. "Burning" it off is nonsense. Proven by the diabetes epidemic plaguing this nation's chubby children. The fact you find feeding a kid broccoli weird is very concerning.
Do you have kids? Do you even know any?

Some may not realize it, but the marshmallows we've eaten all our lives are imitation, and none of us knows what real marshmallow made from the plant tastes like.
I eat it sometimes and dry it for tea in winter. Also its cousin musk mallow.

It’s actually not nearly as bad as some people are making it out to be.

nutrition_fr.10.full.jpg

You could do a whole lot worse.

cereal has gotta be the worst way to start the day. specially the american kind loaded with sugar.

i like to have a tasty breakfast, but that depends on where I am in the world and if i'm cooking or getting it from a cafe.

i usually have something along these lines

some type of sandwich/toast
Avo-Toast-1140x975.jpg

some modification of an english breakfast (must have eggs, beans, bacon, tomatoes, and mushrooms.
breakfast.jpg

Some type of yogurt bowl with fruit
images

or some type of omelet
HT-Make-an-Omelet-LEAD-VERTICAL.jpg

It’s actually not nearly as bad as some people are making it out to be.

nutrition_fr.10.full.jpg

You could do a whole lot worse.

I'm definitely no expert on these things, but doesn't that make it roughly 30% sugar? I'd also guess that most people are eating a lot more than 3/4 of a cup when they have some.

toss some lucky charms marshmallows into fruity pebbles & then we’re in business.

cereal has gotta be the worst way to start the day. specially the american kind loaded with sugar.

i like to have a tasty breakfast, but that depends on where I am in the world and if i'm cooking or getting it from a cafe.

i usually have something along these lines

some type of sandwich/toast
Avo-Toast-1140x975.jpg

some modification of an english breakfast (must have eggs, beans, bacon, tomatoes, and mushrooms.
breakfast.jpg

Some type of yogurt bowl with fruit
images

or some type of omelet
HT-Make-an-Omelet-LEAD-VERTICAL.jpg
what a horrible omelette

Who indafuq wants to eat a salad for breakfast? Besides you

I make my own mango dressing, shit is amazing.

I stole the recipee from this Mexican restaurant making salmon on mango salad. Shit is incredible.

what a horrible omelette

That's not my omelette. I just grabbed photos of each thing to illustrate the point.

Basically it's either egg toast, omelette, or English breaky

Cereal is for kids

I make my own mango dressing, shit is amazing.

I stole the recipee from this Mexican restaurant making salmon on mango salad. Shit is incredible.

Well... you gotta share the recipe now. Don’t hold back.

Definitely hold back the shit tho. Thesaurus much?

Back