Di Nardo 10oz XL Boxing Gloves

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Reviews' started by makedansure, Jan 19, 2018.

1. makedansure

makedansure Blue Belt

since we're amateurs, standing 8 count!

@Ryyonvin
    Yes it is, pretty good quality though. I've hit this bag bare fist on numerous occasions. I prefer the faux-leather bag but this one is more durable and I don't have to worry about it too much. Got it for $20 at a thrift shop. The bottom is like concrete though.

Ryyonvin likes this.
  2. hangulmalmotayo

hangulmalmotayo Green Belt

I noticed you didn’t comment on the luxurious garment bags that the gloves arrived in. Can you take a moment to comment on those? Do they come with the gloves?

makedansure likes this.
  3. Minowafanatic

Minowafanatic Black Belt

How have these held up?

Also you mentioned there's only one other person who produces gloves in this style @makedansure, who was that? John Golomb?

4. makedansure

makedansure Blue Belt

@Minowafanatic

these have held up very well. They're marked as 10 oz XL, but to be honest, they were a tight fit.

I primarily use bag mitts, and getting someone to tie these every time was a bit of a hassle. Ended up giving them to a kid that used to train out of the gym I worked at, now a rising prospect out of central california :)

He loves the gloves. I'll get a status update from him, but I figure that he could get some good use out of them.

Minowafanatic likes this.
  5. makedansure

makedansure Blue Belt

Also, what I meant that there is another manufacturer that produces this kind of glove, I did mean John, but I only meant that they both use horsehair. Very, very different gloves. I've never had a look at the dinardo training gloves, and that's the glove I have from John's collection.

Minowafanatic likes this.
  6. Minowafanatic

Minowafanatic Black Belt

you need to post a review of those too!

makedansure likes this.