DHK vs Saffiedine promoted to UFC 207 Main Card. Now we are talking about a good PPV card again

People bitching about this card have clearly have not looked at 208 yet.

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/12/with-w...-bouts-get-promoted-on-fridays-ufc-207-lineup

They need to exchange Smolka vs Borg and Hendricks vs Magny for the opener IMO and it will be a 9/10 main card again on the paper. I know Fox Card would suck even more without that headliner but man, they just got a free replay of the entire 206 event so they'll be alright

Rousey vs Nunes
Cruz vs Garbrandt
Dillashaw vs Lineker
DHK vs Saffiedine
Hendricks vs Magny

Like I said, 9/10 on the paper IMO

The fights you posted aren't the ppv? {<huh}

The full UFC 207 lineup now includes:

MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)

• Champ Amanda Nunes vs. Ronda Rousey – for women’s bantamweight title
  • Champ Dominick Cruz vs. Cody Garbrandt – for bantamweight title
  • T.J. Dillashaw vs. John Lineker
  • Dong Hyun Kim vs. Tarec Saffiedine
  • Ray Borg vs. Louis Smolka
PRELIMINARY CARD (FS1, 8 p.m. ET)

• Johny Hendricks vs. Neil Magny
  • Antonio Carlos Junior vs. Marvin Vettori
  • Alex Garcia vs. Mike Pyle
  • Niko Price vs. Brandon Thatch
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7:30 p.m. ET)

• Tim Means vs. Alex Oliveira

The fights you posted aren't the ppv? {<huh}

The full UFC 207 lineup now includes:

MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)

• Champ Amanda Nunes vs. Ronda Rousey – for women’s bantamweight title
  • Champ Dominick Cruz vs. Cody Garbrandt – for bantamweight title
  • T.J. Dillashaw vs. John Lineker
  • Dong Hyun Kim vs. Tarec Saffiedine
  • Ray Borg vs. Louis Smolka
PRELIMINARY CARD (FS1, 8 p.m. ET)

• Johny Hendricks vs. Neil Magny
  • Antonio Carlos Junior vs. Marvin Vettori
  • Alex Garcia vs. Mike Pyle
  • Niko Price vs. Brandon Thatch
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7:30 p.m. ET)

• Tim Means vs. Alex Oliveira

I mean main card and no, I posted Hendricks vs Magny as the opener while it's still Smolka vs Borg

I mean main card and no, I posted Hendricks vs Magny as the opener while it's still Smolka vs Borg
You confused me. Just post the order how it is. Besides it literally comes down to watching Hendrick/Magny 30 minutes before you were going to. And Smolka/Borg will be one of the best fights on the card anyway.

Magny vs Hendricks is the main prelim fight according to the UFC phone app and that was updated this morning.

what about names you don't recognize? out of all those names i only know rousey, cruz, dhk, and hendricks/magny

You had your account for 6 years and don't know T.J. Dillishaw, John Lineker, Cody Garbrandt, Amanda Nuñes, Mike Pyle, Tim Means, Tarec Saffiedine or Louis Smolka? All of them but Pyle have main evented. You must only watch cards with Conor.

what about names you don't recognize? out of all those names i only know rousey, cruz, dhk, and hendricks/magny
Well look at how good 202 was with no name value in the two opening fights on the main card

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/12/with-w...-bouts-get-promoted-on-fridays-ufc-207-lineup

They need to exchange Smolka vs Borg and Hendricks vs Magny for the opener IMO and it will be a 9/10 main card again on the paper. I know Fox Card would suck even more without that headliner but man, they just got a free replay of the entire 206 event so they'll be alright

Rousey vs Nunes
Cruz vs Garbrandt
Dillashaw vs Lineker
DHK vs Saffiedine
Hendricks vs Magny

Like I said, 9/10 on the paper IMO

{<buffer}
2/10 in real life....but I am betting on Borg and Cruz, and maybe Hendricks so I watch (never pay for it)

Solid show....very happy with this card now

DHK vs Saffiedine promoted to UFC 207 Main Card.
Now we are talking about a good PPV card again

download.jpg

Tarec is good and all but this is an easy fight for the Dong.

Back