DHK : "The chances of me getting a title shot is high once I KO Hector Lombard."

He actually gives a good assessment of the welterweight situation in regards to contenders and who's next in line for a title shot. I'm surprised how aware he is of how the UFC operates in giving title shots like when he talked about Rory possibly winning and not getting a shot if it's a boring fight.

He could be like an MMA journalist/interviewer/commentator when he retires in Korea or something.

If he wants to come out swinging be better have cleaned it up compared the Hathaway or Lombard with crush him.

Yeah. You're not knocking Lombard out in a million years.

Man, people are not giving Kim a chance at all. Everyone also said Lombard was gonna ko Okami in the first round.

I like DHK but I also like Lombard and see him winning, especially with DHK's new Korean Zombie style of fighting.

I think Lombard will get the title shot after Woodley by KOing DHK as long as Rory doesn't finish Woodley. I think Woodley is going to beat Rory though. The WW belt will be taken by one of the ATT guys this year.

People like you crack me up.

I wouldn't say everywhere, DHK's got better cardio and pace but I think his pace will actually get him in trouble. I would rather them both fight someone else though as I like them both. I would have rather seen Lombard vs Rory and Woodley vs DHK.

DHK's best matchup is Rory.
Lombard has an insanely short reach and Rory is a rangey type of fighter. Worst matchup for lombard in division I think

War DHK!

I love the way this guy balances out the arrogance with respect and reality.

Dont understand why people give Dong no chance, Lombard got dominated by Okami. Dong can do it the same way. That being said, excellent fight, if it happens.

DHK's best matchup is Rory.
Lombard has an insanely short reach and Rory is a rangey type of fighter. Worst matchup for lombard in division I think

Lombard is a traditional southpaw and would take away Rory's jab just like his training partner did, he also wouldn't have respect for his punches cause he doesn't hit that hard, he would use hand traps and beat him up. Lombard also has the wrestling and grappling advantage.

There is a lot more to MMA than you know but you're new, you'll learn more. Lombard is a very bad match up for Rory, just like I predicted Lawler would be before they fought, it's fine if it's not a popular opinion I will be proven right in time if they fight.

Lombard has had 40 professional fights (most at MW) and has never been finished, and DHK is going to be the guy to KO him? Somehow I find that hard to believe.

If DHK chooses to stand and bang instead of grappling like he claims, I suspect he will end up taking a nap in this one.

Dong was known for his power left hand in Japan, and now that he's grown into his body, he's gotten much stronger since. Plus Silva and Hathaway has never been knocked out until they fought the Korean. And from what I noticed, all Koreans that have entered the UFC, have great chins... All of them.

"Either he feels my fist or I feel his. But I am willing to be even more of a risk taker in this important bout. I will keep going forward until I collapse. The changes of me winning are significantly higher if I decided to grapple, but the fans don't like that."

fucking badass!!
i'd like to witness another pigeon wing fatality with kimchi on the side!!
my body is ready.

Love that quote, and know he's probably the only Welterweight that will come forward nonstop against Hector... Def. want to see this fight!!!

Back