DHK : "The chances of me getting a title shot is high once I KO Hector Lombard."

Man.... Short of Lombard gassing after the first round.... I don't see any way the Dong pulls this off.

If dong gets another KO.

Id love to see a title shot.

Finally seeing dong vs strong wrestlers is somthing ive alwayd wanted to see.

Him vs hendricks woukd be super interesting

Dana has his fighters shook. Grapplers scared to grapple. Now with no sotn bonus, there is even less incentive to take it to the mat.

I don't like this part at all, to be honest.

Either he feels my fist or I feel his. But I am willing to be even more of a risk taker in this important bout. I will keep going forward until I collapse. The changes of me winning are significantly higher if I decided to grapple, but the fans don't like that.

I'm glad he's feeling confident now that he knows he has power, but the last thing that should happen is him throwing all his amazing grappling skills away. Many fighters have done that in the past, only to have shortfalling careers, because they fell in-love with their fists.

Here's to hoping he still remembers he has grappling skills.

I know the Dong is trying to be entertaining to climb the ranks. But if he thinks he can defeat Lombard by any way other than LNP, he will have a sad surprise...

he has a better chance standing, the dong..... yes the dong is great but hectors judo and balance and grappling will prevent the lay from the dong :(

he has a better chance standing, the dong..... yes the dong is great but hectors judo and balance and grappling will prevent the lay from the dong :(

Hector Lombard and DHK are both the same rank in Judo. Both are 4th dan Black Belts.

Hector went to the Olympics because no one else in Cuba does Judo, presumably. The same can't be said about South Korea. The talent pool is very deep there.

Their judo is probably similar, if we're being honest with ourselves.

OH MAN. Feel sorry for Lombard. How will he deal with Dong all up in his face!

supporting DONG on his last run
I don't think people realized that he's been talking about retiring a few years ago, said his body couldn't keep up and felt differently

Hector Lombard and DHK are both the same rank in Judo. Both are 4th dan Black Belts.

Hector went to the Olympics because no one else in Cuba does Judo, presumably. The same can't be said about South Korea. The talent pool is very deep there.

Their judo is probably similar, if we're being honest with ourselves.

I thought the level of Judoka in Cuba was insanely high considering how small the place is.

I like the Dong is getting kind of cocky. I hope he doesn't blow his load early and go flaccid during the fight with Lombard. Could get messy.

Getting? He's always been cocky.

Lombard KO's him

WAR Korean Dongbie.

Korea fighting

Man, DHK KOing Lombard would be spectacualr. Probably won't happen though.

His striking is terrible, he was whiffing at air with like 80% of his shots in last fight

that said, war dong

I really favor hector in this fight. Praying he is the betting underdog so I can put cash on him

really curious what the lines are going to be if this fight happens.

Back