DHK : "The chances of me getting a title shot is high once I KO Hector Lombard."

How do you guys think DHK would go grappling with Hector?

I really don't see it as his way to win, cage grappling maybe but taking him down and working him there just doesn't seem like a solid game plan to me.

I'd say keep it standing, use his superior range and keep it technical.

Brawling will not go well for him.

If he KO Lombard sure give him a shot, but I got lombard in this fight in a big way.

Unrealistic expecting to KO Lombard, but I like his confidence and it's ballsy of him to take the fight. Big respect for that. I never really 'got' Dong before, but I'm liking how he is developing. Funny guy.

Was never really a fan but that last comment was awesome. I like how he's fighting just for the fans now. Hoping he beats Lombard. But that dude is a monster so....

Dong has huge balls for suggesting this fight, mirin.

I hope Dong gets the Harold Howard kick KO.

It's time for dong to rise to the occasion. I'm rooting for him to come into this fight strong and explosive. With the proper gameplan, he can pace himself early, wear lombard down, the climax at the right moment to seal the deal.

"Gassed Lombard" managed to win rounds 2 and 3 against Shields. It's not like Lombard just disappears after the first round.

I attended that fight, Shields was incredibly non aggressive. He did virtually nothing but paw at Lombard and throw leg kicks that literally had the force of a football player's ass pat. I havn't ever seen a fighter literally stand around for 2 rounds doing nothing until near the end when he tried to throw on a choke.

Lombard looked gassed as hell by the beginning of the 2nd. I really think the donger can beat him, handily.

I love Kim's new attitude. Dude realized that just winning wasn't cutting it and is trying to hurt dudes now.

He's been knocking dudes out as of late,but I doubt he can do it against Lombard who has a durable and solid chin.Just may be he can get a TKO if he elects to work the body first.

If the Dong knocks out Lombard, the UFC champion doesn't deserve a shot at him.

I would bow down if he manages to Ko Lombard. But that is most probably not going to happen.

If Dong ever gets the title shot , he'll regret it. That is the kind of beating Hendricks will lay upon him.

lol @ KO Lombard, if he fights anything like he did in his last 2 outings, he will get KOd. Want him to win though, but I don't think his brawling style is going to get him the nod.

I love Kim's new attitude. Dude realized that just winning wasn't cutting it and is trying to hurt dudes now.

Ever since he lost to condit he's been way more active/aggressive. Even in his decision wins over thiago and bahadurzada (almost got that without looking; put the z in the wrong place) he was more liberal with his striking rather than just focusing on establishing solid top control. Then his ko's over silva and hathaway were just superlative.

If the Dong knocks out Lombard, the UFC champion doesn't deserve a shot at him.

Ha! That made me generally LOL. :)

Seriously, DONG is legit and we like to kid around on here, but if he were to beat Lombard decisively I think he would definitely be deserving of a title shot.

I like the Dong is getting kind of cocky. I hope he doesn't blow his load early and go flaccid during the fight with Lombard. Could get messy.

Looool you got double cards. You wern't like that a couple days ago :icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee

Dong might best be advised not going K1 style Dong, else he's going out

Swing hard and leaving him bleeding, dong, even if you go limp in the process.

Back