DHK : "The chances of me getting a title shot is high once I KO Hector Lombard."

I know the Dong is trying to be entertaining to climb the ranks. But if he thinks he can defeat Lombard by any way other than LNP, he will have a sad surprise...

"Either he feels my fist or I feel his. But I am willing to be even more of a risk taker in this important bout. I will keep going forward until I collapse. The changes of me winning are significantly higher if I decided to grapple, but the fans don't like that."

fucking badass!!
i'd like to witness another pigeon wing fatality with kimchi on the side!!
my body is ready.

dong is better on the feet than shields (who isnt?) and has better takedowns/throws, i'm just saying i dont think dong could do anything in that first round, but could definitely win if he survives the first.

Akiyama. Woodley.

Lombard is going to fucking murk DHK. Especially when DHK is saying he is coming forward and going to risk it all, hopefully his corner have a pillow for him when he gets put to sleep.

I think Lombard has a chance if he can take just a little Dong and finish early... but if it goes all the way, Lombard isn't going to be able to handle it. Too much Dong.

If DHK decides to stand and bang,at least he should avoid the right hand and fire off kicks.He might pull this one off!

Rooting for DHK!

stun-gun-ch.jpg

I dont care who, but hopefully one of them get KTFO cant stand them.

Imagine if dong gets the titleshot, which I highly doubt as I think lighting will put him to sleep. He will turn back to a LnP fighter again. He is only putting on exciting fights to be considered for a title shot.

Dong is so well spoken.

While I love his passion in the last part of that interview, I really hope he doesn't abandon his ability to grapplefuck most people. If he has the chance to beat Lombard via a boring grapplefuck, I'm all for it. That'd be much better than him getting brutally KO'd in an exciting fight.

I like the Dong is getting kind of cocky. I hope he doesn't blow his load early and go flaccid during the fight with Lombard. Could get messy.

How is he cocky?
He sounds humble every time he speaks, even if he trolls a little.

How is he cocky?
He sounds humble every time he speaks, even if he trolls a little.

You don't think predicting a KO against Hector is a little cocky?

At any rate, I was making a play on words with Dong - cocky, blow his load, flaccid, messy...I wanted to be accepted by my Sherdog peers.

I like the Dong is getting kind of cocky. I hope he doesn't blow his load early and go flaccid during the fight with Lombard. Could get messy.

Lombard gasses after 1 round. There is a good chance he actually will Dong Bomb him.

Dong Hyun Kim said:
I want the last image of me as a fighter to be someone who always came forward. This is how I will celebrate the last part of my career.
FUCK YEAH

WAR Savage Dong!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back