DHK says he's got 30% chance against Lombard

Thanks for translating. Really cool self-assessment.

I can't be the only one rocking a shit eating grin because an Asian fighter has broken this down to exact math.

I'll be square rooting for him here

hahaha god I feel like a geek for how hard that made me laugh but well done

Lol @ that one dude who said he got his first dan after less than 2 years, that is impossible in any tma

Shit, wasnt a fan till i read this. Honest and hes a complete different fighter from when he use to lay on people.
I like lombard but cant root against dhk now

Well... 30% chance isn't the same as 3 in 10. A 3 in 10 chance guarantees 3 times in ten chances. A percent chance starts over every time so while you can have a 30% chance, it might take you 15 to get 1 or whatever.

But, I like his evaluation. Now hopefully he doesn't claim he won't backpedal and then run after being hit. This is the first DHK fight I've ever wanted to watch and it's because of his words. I'm hoping he wins.

Most of you don't seem to remember that Stun Gun is a masterful troll.
What's trolly about telling the truth? He probably won't win. He didn't say he was going to KO him in the first, didn't say Lombard can't touch him, he said what will probably happen. The only thing that COULD be wrong is about him not going backward.

Hope dhk does well.......
Hard to root against a guy whose as honest and realistic as that......

Huge contrast between him and the majority of fighters.......and he looks better for it.........
Personally prefer that sort of approach.......
Dhk>mcgregor
Dhk>jones
Dhk>cormier
Dhk>pettis
Dhk>faber
Dhk>nate
Dhk>sonnen

Lol gotta admire that honesty!

30% Dong is enough to pound out the Cuban.

I have never 180d on a fighter so quickly... I mean I hated dhk and he is just going up and up in my book.... I still like lombard better and i think lombard takes this but this should be a wild 1 round scrap

Combine that with Hendricks' 70% punches and he's all set.

He's getting KO'd most likely or taken to a pretty boring decision (after a smashing 1st round from Lombard like always).

DHK has good wrassling but Lombard is a tank and has great grappling so I doubt it will be of any use for DHK.

He's getting KO'd most likely or taken to a pretty boring decision (after a smashing 1st round from Lombard like always).

DHK has good wrassling but Lombard is a tank and has great grappling so I doubt it will be of any use for DHK.

Lombard lost the 1st round against Okami, and was outclassed in the 2nd. Then ovewhelmed Okami in the beggining of the 3rd but his gas tank failed him.
A fighter with great footwork can neutralize all what Lombard brings, but I don't thin DHK is that fighter. I thin the Dong will be KOed

Awesome, I love it when people are realistic. I hate blind optimism and unrealistic self confidence, not from any fighter in particular, just in general. Im rooting for DHK, hope he comes out on top.

Back