DHK says he's got 30% chance against Lombard

Refreshingly humble guy, I like it. All the self-deluding overconfident prefight statements other fighters blurb out are getting boring.

Good mentality, he'll need it when Hector murder him, thats not the mentality of a champion. TJ, Chris, Chael, went to murders when fighting guys like Silva, Barao and Jones but they were completely sure or at least said so, that they were going to win

way to use that fear wisely. keep the edge sharp.

Never knew there was a search function. I'm new here. Didn't even know that somebody already posted the same thing. Well. There goes in vain my 20 minutes of effort in translating the interview. :icon_sad:

welcome! Happens to all of us. your effort is appreciated regardless.

Just wondering who has the best Judo? They are both 4th dan belt, but Lombard is a former Olympian judoka

hope stungun can pull it off. hector is the most dangerous match in the welterweight division. his self assessment is on point.

I think his chances are greater than 30%. Regardless, this is a tough matchup stylistically for him. Lombard is not an easy guy to out down. Luckily for DHK, Lombard doesn't exactly have an iron chin and has been rocked on a few occasions.

I think his chances are greater than 30%. Regardless, this is a tough matchup stylistically for him. Lombard is not an easy guy to out down. Luckily for DHK, Lombard doesn't exactly have an iron chin and has been rocked on a few occasions.

Please provide evidence to back up your claim

DHK is the shit. Can't wait for this fight and I hope he wins.

his words make me want him to beat lombard

very good reading

thx, ts

It seems like a lot of fighters didn't fancy there chances against Hector, gotta respect Kim for taking a fight nobody else would.

The only thought after i read this "damn, he has no chance to beat Lombard".

north_korea_jpeg-0bb36_2.jpg

this is why DHK's fight picks are always the best. Very analytical and accurate in his predictions , even when it concerns himself.

One could do well just betting on fights by his predictions.

" I will go forward and die". Love it, dudes a straight killer. Part of me thinks he's gonna gas Lombard out and finish him late, provided his head stays on his shoulders the first few minutes

Just wondering who has the best Judo? They are both 4th dan belt, but Lombard is a former Olympian judoka

In actually Judo they are about even. Judo for mma i'd give the edge to Dong. I have seen him use his throws a lot but with hector not so much with the exception of the shields fight.

No offense to Hector but you don't have to be that good to be an olympian in Cuba. I think that was before he defected to australia.

Back