DHK : "If I just pass 5 minute mark, I win 100%." + talks Yushin Okami cut

Love me some Stun Gun. He will sub or UD E. Silva.

It's such a stupid myth that fans just want to see a brawl. It just gets repeated over and over.
Any time a poster complains about something, they get accused of just wanting to see a brawl.

When fight was announced, Erick Silva said he will KO DHK within first 30 seconds of 1st round. When DHK heard that, DHK said he will run way from Silva for 30 seconds then engage the fight. I thought DHK was funny!

DHK just said everything thats wrong with UFC.

Clearly its not a fair competition of the best fighters, when one of them is under duress.

So what happened with all the UFC trash talk, like when he said other grappling tourneys (ADCC, IRRC) were more important than the UFC for him? Also, I remember him saying that he wouldn't really care if he was cut because of his style.

He sounded like a crybaby when he asked people to enjoy his fight because he's fearful of getting cut. I thought DHK was one of these people who just don't give a shit, but it seems I was wrong. I can obviously understand the fear of losing the job that puts food in his table, but don't make people believe you are some kind of badass.

Holy crap, the Dong is doing his best to jinx it and end up as a punchline in MMA joke threads. I've got money on you Dong! Stop tempting fate!

It's such a stupid myth that fans just want to see a brawl. It just gets repeated over and over.
Any time a poster complains about something, they get accused of just wanting to see a brawl.

Exactly. Brawls can be fun, (Wand vs Stann) but the general fans appreciate a good ground fight as much as anything. Look at exciting grappler like Lauzon or Jim Miller. They take risks and maybe they find themselves in bad spots due to that, but neither one is in danger of losing their job and probably make more than DHK does.

Love DHK, but, Silva's a beast. If DHK couldn't handle Condit's striking, Silva should put him away as well.

He is really trying lol

I hope he trained that shit cardio tough.

Love DHK, but, Silva's a beast. If DHK couldn't handle Condit's striking, Silva should put him away as well.

DHK has looked better and better each fight.

Remember when his cardio was failing him badly against Nate Diaz and he was barely hanging on at the end?
He worked on that and hasn't come close to gassing since.

He made some mistakes against Condit and didn't respond properly to Condit's aggressive style. I think he's worked on that too, although guys like Condit and Silva are always dangerous no matter how well prepared you are!

DHK has looked better and better each fight.

Remember when his cardio was failing him badly against Nate Diaz and he was barely hanging on at the end?
He worked on that and hasn't come close to gassing since.

He made some mistakes against Condit and didn't respond properly to Condit's aggressive style. I think he's worked on that too, although guys like Condit and Silva are always dangerous no matter how well prepared you are!

That's fair!

The ufc fighters can learn alot from the fighters in wwe

Means you don't know shit about grappling. It is much, much harder to get out from under someone when they aren't try to do shit but hold you down. If DHK actually tried to finish people they'd be able to get up a lot more. So he uses the time to his advantage and lays on people.

Yeah I get that it's more difficult to do anything to someone who just wants to hold you there...but if DHK is sitting there in half guard or full mount just yelling shit and these guys are trying nothing it makes them look twice as bad...Especially if they want to complain about it after.

Back