DHK : "If I just pass 5 minute mark, I win 100%." + talks Yushin Okami cut

Yet the guy was ranked 6th in their own rankings...

yes because he spoils in the fights he wins, so any fighter with potential is either gonna get derailed by him or they will steamroll over him completely, so while guys like Sonnen and Jacare can move on, other decent guys like Lombard, Belcher and Boetsch are set back, and not because they lost in a thrilling fight where Okami tried his best to win, but because they lost to a guy who just wants to strangle the life out of the fight and make it his kind of contest, boring and risk free.

I know Boetsch actually won but you saw the fight, Okami did just enough to take the early rounds without looking impressive, or trying to do so, then he self destructed and got smashed.

Lombard and Belcher didn't deserve to pass Okami, I fully appreciate that but the UFC also has other things to consider, and having a spoiler on decent pay is one of them. if a top guy beats Okami then he has passed the gatekeeper, if he loses he is so far from the title it's not even funny, but either way, it's gonna be a horrible fight to watch unless Okami gets obliterated. lose-lose for the UFC no matter what happens.

I'd rather watch the 22nd and 25th best MWs fight than see one of them lose to Okami by stifling decision.

Seoul, I think we all learned a little something about you today. Just saying..

That I love stuff off the bone?

ib0LdBAm1oaL00.gif

Now DHK and Shilds disappear, UFC WW become exciting!

Did DHK land any meaningful punches when he had full mount? I remember thinking to myself how soft his GNP was during that fight.

I count 5 'meaningful' punches in that gif.

It does suck keeping guys like Hall that are clearly shook by being in the UFC vs a perennial top 10 fighter

Last edited:
SMMA.

Selective Mixed Martial Arts.

Why appreciate them all when you can just pick and choose which "arts" are relevant?

When enough time passes some of you will be watching kick boxing but calling it MMA.

war dhk !!! i hope he get the victory, dhk is awesome i hope the ufc won t cut him
but at the same time erick silva is fucking awesome, hell of a fighter
i wish them all the best for their fight

DHK showing why cutting Okami/Fitch is good.

Puts fear into the snoozers.

Stun Gun will probably get cut when he loses.

Back