DHK: "If Erick Silva plans to KO me in 30 sec, I'll just run away for first 30 sec."

iYpQldsMp9toc.gif

I like his sense of humor and overall swag in his interviews. But all the confidence doesn't lead to taking any chances in his fights.

This gif is beyond ridiculous. I love showboating, because it makes the fight more entertaining. But how are you going to showboat when you're laying on top of a guy, doing zero damage?

So few funny comments from fighters nowadays, esp. after Rampage left. Thanks. :D

I like his sense of humor and overall swag in his interviews. But all the confidence doesn't lead to taking any chances in his fights.

This gif is beyond ridiculous. I love showboating, because it makes the fight more entertaining. But how are you going to showboat when you're laying on top of a guy, doing zero damage?

Thats why its such masterful trolling, hes not doing anything but still bragging about not doing anything.

Dong truly is next level

lol DHK is funny. interesting fight between him and erick silva. i wanna take silva but his cardio scares me.

I love DHK - his trolling is up there with Werdum.

That being said, war Silva.

I loved his post fight interview with Joe where he kept going for like 5min, Joe tried to stop but him DHK would not have any of that LOL

DHK is awesome if he really said this

Ahahaha, one of my favourite fighters in the cage and outside of it. What a fantastic sense of humour.

He's obviously being ironic and making fun of statements like that in general, and how they amount to absolutely nothing when the actual fight happens.

Also this:

dong-hyun-kim-o.gif

ROFL, :D

That .gif is fucking awesome! Thanks so much for posting it, lol.

I'm a big fan of his and I hope he wins the fight with Silva.

i used to hate the guy but somehow ive gotten to enjoy his blanketing(?) recently.
btw, ive read that he posed with the peace sign during his last fight because siyar talked so much trash up until the fight.

the dong is awesome, and i think he will defeat erick, via his usual style.

Back