DHK: "If Erick Silva plans to KO me in 30 sec, I'll just run away for first 30 sec."

Hufusopem

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Erick Silva has said he will KO you in 30 seconds.

If Erick Silva plans to KO me in 30 seconds, I'll just run away for first 30 seconds. After that plan doesn't work he will be so flustered it will be easy to take him out. I'll knock him out with a 720 spinning kick off the cage. I also plan to slap him with the back of my hand.

He is known for finishing his fights early.

Yes, he has barely ever fought 15 minutes or 3 whole rounds. I will bother him for 15 minutes (laughs).

-------

Once he gets in this headlock he is finished. I'm called the cicada for a reason.

Last edited:
Hah funny guy. War DHK!

Higurashi!!!!!!

Lmao

DHK says some funny ass shit every now and then

Wish he spoke English and/or got more media coverage.... that ended up on Sherdog for me to hear about

Ahahaha, one of my favourite fighters in the cage and outside of it. What a fantastic sense of humour.

He's obviously being ironic and making fun of statements like that in general, and how they amount to absolutely nothing when the actual fight happens.

Also this:

dong-hyun-kim-o.gif

Kim does say some funny shit haha.

720 spinning kick off the cage would be pretty awesome.

Do it, DHK

Very underrated fighter, love the attitude. Should handle Silva.

Lol. That's a very original response to a very generic statement.

LOL this fight is either going to be really awesome or really really shitty. Nowhere in between,

Sounds like a sound game plan to me. He should make a point of having his corner tell him when the 30 secs are up then shrugging at Silva.

Back