DHK:"I have 30% chance of beating Hector Lombard.But I have weapons that can KO him."

I want this guy to win... but he might be koed bad by lombard..

He's being honest, since when does that mean you're being weird unless you are the biggest fucking idiot without common sense in the world ?

30% means if we fought 10 times I win 3. I just have to be ready to make 8/23 one of those victories.

I don't think this is how math works

bc he is the sht - he is honest and awesome - reminds me of a guy i met in businss school, straight from asia - guy didnt talk much but we would drink heavily every night - one night we were with this fat chick who talked too much - this dude got pissed randomly and grabbed a muffin and tried to shove it in the chicks mouth while she was talking - next day i had to sit him down and explain to him that we dont treat women that way in our country - for some reason, i always think of this dude when stun gun talks - stun gun is the man

That's funny as hell. :icon_lol:

Im seriously a fan of this guy as a fighter and as a person. The No BS attitude is awesome.

Hey jones....take a page..

Aw, wtf.. take a few fuckin chapters.

Lol if Jon Jones did this leading up to the Shogun fight and said he has about 80% chance of winning (pretty good estimate) y'all would have been outraged.

You probably do not want Jon Jones to be this candid because he would of talked so much trash about Shogun, Glover, Rampage, Hendo (slow plodding punchers)

And he would not be lying about it...

What's happening is DHK enjoys the post fight bonuses he's been getting.

Hilarious as always.

Wild Dong by tko rd2.

He said he'd go full LNP with Erick Silva. And look at what happened. This guy trolls with his opponents mind.

I am a big fan of the Donger...

I think he will take the fight to the ground immediately, and look to gas out Lombard.

I wouldn't be surprised if DHK wins via UD.

That's the Dong I like.
Guy that go in the cage to fight like a true warrior "do or die" style.

Dong mind set always make me feel reading Baki The Grappler manga again.
Baki The Grappler is one amazing MMA manga.:icon_surp

3 or 5 rounds the percentage changes dramatically. :icon_chee

Dong is cool but I think Lombard will be too much for him.

Back