DHK:"I have 30% chance of beating Hector Lombard.But I have weapons that can KO him."

I remember hating DHK badly for thinking he could beat GSP after he struggled mightily with Nate Diaz. Where did this come from?

Wow the most introspective and honest thing I've ever hear a fighter say leading up to a fight. Pretty amazing.

Lightwings wins this but I'm going for the Dong.

War Dong!!!!!!!

Dong always says weird shit in the lead up to fights

I don't think its what he says that's weird, its more that almost no other fighter is this honest which makes it standout and sound unusual.

I give him props for being honest about his chances. I'm cheering for him.

oh and WAR DONG!!!!!!!

Loved his last few fights.... entertaining as fuck!!!

I don't think Dong could outgrapple Lombard anyway. Except for maybe Woodley and Ellenberger, I don't think there's anyone in the division who can take Lombard down.

So really Dong's only shot of winning the fight is to be ultra aggressive and hopefully land something right on the button. Don't think he should have publicized his gameplan but again, he doesn't really seem to give a shit.

Ellenberger taking Lombard down....hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

wow not many fighters would accept that they're the underdog so publicly like that. Interesting. It somehow has made me a little more excited for this fight.

Dongs interviews are epic. hes ready to die in there. badass

Back