Dhea

T

Tkdmmafighter**

I've heard alot about this lately. I'm contemplating getting off all the supplements im on now (except protien and bcaa) and taking this or some testosterone booster. I know about humanafort, TT, Malaysian Ginseng and 6-0x0. What is dhea compared to these? What would be the normal dosage of dhea?

az of right now im on ZMA and Tribulus, i just started taking it. ill keep you posted on how im feeliing.

DHEA is a pre-cursor, the first prohormone to hit the market. It was since buried because of lack of definitive results in studies, but has resurface nowadays because of the prohormone ban. It's most significant benefits are slightly boosted testosterone, better immune system function, and better ability to decrease fat around the gut.

King Kabuki said:
DHEA is a pre-cursor, the first prohormone to hit the market. It was since buried because of lack of definitive results in studies, but has resurface nowadays because of the prohormone ban. It's most significant benefits are slightly boosted testosterone, better immune system function, and better ability to decrease fat around the gut.

im thinking of doing a stack of malaysian ginseng, TT, 6 0x0, and humanafort. from the research ive done and the articles ive read, they all do something different, would there be any advantage to adding dhea to this?

what about testorone boosters?

are they any good, i just started taking "t-tomb ll"

im thinking of doing a stack of malaysian ginseng, TT, 6 0x0, and humanafort. from the research ive done and the articles ive read, they all do something different, would there be any advantage to adding dhea to this?

I wouldn't say huge, but it wouldn't hurt.

D - T Bomb has a decent reputation.

Back