DHC is still a very scary prospect

Platinum Bless

God's Gift
@Blue
Reaction score
Despite his decision loss to Cub, he's even more motivated now than ever and now aware of his weaknesses. He still showed how powerful his right hand is, and despite being taken down by Cub ( a black belt) never was in serious trouble on the ground. He has an iron chin and amazing heart, pretty good TDD (yes he was tripped but he gassed and was reckless in that fight) and precise striking/boxing.

He gave us a fight of the year candidate and I'm sure all of us look forward to his next fight.
Here is a quote from his instagram
I knew I had shortcomings in my game, but hadn't had the chance to experience them until now. I learned so much last night. At first, I was disappointed in myself, but now I am full of anticipation and confidence that I can become stronger. I will not be defeated again. I will come back stronger than ever. I thank everyone so much for your concern and encouragement.

cub-swanson-doo-ho-choi-and-what-makes-a-fight-of-the-year.jpg

I'm just happy that we'll very likely get to see him fight more than once a year.

Choi bless, i'm a huge fan

Anyway the last fight was a fight for fans, not a smart fight for the record imo

Hanging on by a thread. His chin saved him against Cub. That and Cub's striking is all flash, no substance.

Probably the best post-fight speech I have every heard. That is what fighters should model their speeches after.

DHC was supposed to turn into a contender but ya he is still scary prospect, certainly quite young so I would expect him to improve.

I believe Choi get's too much praise. Swanson whopped that ass

He reminds me of an exact copy of Gus.

Precise, Great Jab, Durable as heck AND, gets beat by a top 5'er (J/K)

Back