DFW: "Reebok deal has been a home run. Uniforms are here to stay. Its been good for the fighters"

Most if not all MMA Journalists are basically shills, they aren't on UFC's payroll but so scared of being banned from UFC events or from interviewing Dana that they just ask easy questions.
Okamoto is a prime example, that guy is such a cuck.
Okamoto is usually good tho, and Ariel asked Conor about “allegations”.
{<shrug}

This. Most journalists are cucks, which gives you an appreciation for people like Ariel. He's definitely not perfect, but I always appreciate a reporter who's willing to rustle some feathers.
Then he should ask dana about reebook instead of gossiping about who said what about whom to whomever is willing to listen. "rustle some feathers". I could be wrong since i stopped listening to his podcast years ago but i never heard him ask anything that was not high school bs.

He might have changed in the last couple of years but back then the man was wildly incompetent and still had the same reputation you are trying to attribute to him.

This. Most journalists are cucks, which gives you an appreciation for people like Ariel. He's definitely not perfect, but I always appreciate a reporter who's willing to rustle some feathers.

It's why I really like Ariel. I might see flaws in his personality or mma opinions (nuthugging Mcgregor and all this stuff) but as a journalist he's simply the best despite not even writing much.

All I know is that since this deal happened I have and will never buy Reebok again, same as the majority of MMA fans. Fuck them.

I saw a number of them on the rack at Ross while I was cruising for basketball shorts the other day. The future is bright!

where do i get the andrew silva shirt from?

Full Kit Wanker Uniforms selling like hotcakes - I've only ever seen anyone wear a conor reebok shirt.

Nah. Let the fighters choose their own sponsors which must be approved by the UFC.

Haven’t seen a full kit wanker in quite some time.

I made those jerseys (both online orders and fighter walkout kits) for 2 years. They were NOT a hit.

LMAO at good for the fighters

They must be over the moon with their 20% off ugly made in China clothing vouchers and 4 figure sponsorship money

Gone the way of the buffalo just like the Giblert shirt.
ALSO (if I recall correctly) Reebok called Souza this : "Jacare 'Ronaldo' Souza"
In other words some fucktard dummy at Reebok who couldn't care less about MMA and knows nothing, and who had obviously heard of Ronaldo the SOCCER player, decided that Souza's first name couldn't in fact be 'Ronaldo' and decided that was his nickname and that his first-name was in fact Jacare.
-- This is the level of idiocy we got with Reebok and whoever did this probably got a spreadsheet or Word doc sent to them and they STILL got it wrong and nobody even bothered to do a bit of QC before it went to the printers they printed like 20,000 or 50,000 or whatever. It's just beyond incompetent.

Back