DFW: "Reebok deal has been a home run. Uniforms are here to stay. Its been good for the fighters"

Dana White is like an illiterate version of Donald Trump

I never bought Reebok in the first place..

Although I did have these fresh kicks when I was a kid..

s-l300.jpg

Dude, had em too as a kid. Altho matt version. They were amazing :D They had dunking player mozaic on the sole as far as I remeber.

Including coupons?

As bad as the deal for the fighters was, they aren't even getting all of that. I think the last total figure put about 55% of the advertised figure was actually given to the fighters. They aren't paying close to $12M a year in total Reebok payouts. So I want to see some legitimate news outlet ask Dana White where the other $30-$40M from the fighter's deal went and watch him turn red.

I predict more and more fighters defecting to other organizations. Seriously, OneFC has some of the best fighters on the planet.

Make all fighters look the same, create comically bad designs and make some hilarious fucking mistakes, pay fighters peanuts and remove the ability to get a lot of their sponsorship money, turn an entire fan base off of your product.................. home run.

Last edited:
If Dana told me grass was green and water is wet I still wouldn’t believe him.......he’s trash

Last edited:
Has there been one ex UFC fighter who had anything good to say about the Reebok deal?

"Reebok deal has been a home run. Uniforms are here to stay. Its been good for the fighters"

Translation : "Well we the UFC made a few million out of that Reebok deal, so that's all we care about, fuck the fighters. They can all be called Giblert, I don't care."

Most if not all MMA Journalists are basically shills, they aren't on UFC's payroll but so scared of being banned from UFC events or from interviewing Dana that they just ask easy questions.
Okamoto is a prime example, that guy is such a cuck.

Is that not the same for every journalist now? I can't remember the last time I saw a journalist that didn't have their own agenda.

Taking the individuality out of the sport is such a pain in the ass.

Of course he loves the deal. Fighters cannot afford to sit out like they did before because sponsorships were paying way more.

"Hey Uncle Dana, it's actually not a home run."

SkeletalInfamousIncatern-size_restricted.gif

<31>
JovialImpoliteCollie-size_restricted.gif

Back