DFW: "Reebok deal has been a home run. Uniforms are here to stay. Its been good for the fighters"

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

giphy.gif

All I know is that since this deal happened I have and will never buy Reebok again, same as the majority of MMA fans. Fuck them.

lol this is some Trumpian conman shit. Just talk confidently and ignore all fact.

Weak excuse of Journalism not to push the issue and ask about fighter reimbursement.

Yeah what a weak ass bitch.

Most if not all MMA Journalists are basically shills, they aren't on UFC's payroll but so scared of being banned from UFC events or from interviewing Dana that they just ask easy questions.
Okamoto is a prime example, that guy is such a cuck.

All I know is that since this deal happened I have and will never buy Reebok again, same as the majority of MMA fans. Fuck them.
I never bought Reebok in the first place..

Although I did have these fresh kicks when I was a kid..

s-l300.jpg

Most if not all MMA Journalists are basically shills, they aren't on UFC's payroll but so scared of being banned from UFC events or from interviewing Dana that they just ask easy questions.
you know that fat guy with the long neck? he ask the same qustions every press conference its annoying asf

This.
It's like how a low level fighter won't be paid off to stand and bang, but the unspoken threat of punishment/NOT making money is the same thing.

I've only ever seen one person wearing a fight kit and it was Sainz or some random one where it was definitely part of his entourage.

Do people actually buy Reebok? Legit haven’t bought that shit in years. Under armor or nothing boooyyyyyy

Watch the entire video. Probably one of the more revealing videos as he is actually able to get information out of Dana.

Back