Dexters mounted gogoplata

Wrestleben

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He posted it in my video thread, but most people hear don't look at that type of thread, so I think it deserves its own.

I like the "muaaahh' smile he shoots to his corner as he pulls his foot over.

My only critique is that he coule have tried to use his right leg to get over the arm and secure he head so it would be easier to finish.

Other than that, badass!

nice sub...amazing how badly the guy on the bottom was leaving his arms up...think you would know not to do that by blue belt, yikes

Mark me down as another who thought this was a Dexter spoiler. The timing and the history of the show fit.

I had mixed feelings reading the title. First it was like...."how the fuck do they write in a gogoplata." Than it was "well, Dexter's one of the few characters on screen who actually has a jiu jitsu background and the flying armbars been done to death in movies so a gogo would be the next coolest sub to watch. Dexter's got pretty good writing too. They could actually make this work! Holy shit! Gogoplata on cable TV!"

And than I see a guy I don't know pull a gogoplata on a bluebelt who doesn't know how to defend an underhook. Good sub, nice video, but still dissappointed it's not on the TV show that I love even if it would have been bad. It's like finding out that your longtime girlfriend is pregnant. After you stop worrying about how fucked up it could be, all you got is excitement.

Booooo. :(

Don't ask me where that analogy came from.

Back