Television DEXTER: NEW BLOOD (Premieres Nov. 7, 2021) (SPOILERS)

3) If I were the boss, Dex ain't dead. He learned his lesson when Harrison tracked him down. No more bowling tourney wins and blood pack under the sweater to fake his death with eye witness. He is secretly accepted by the chief and is her "if all else fails" enforcer vigilante. He now wears a fake mustache and is Jim Lindsey's twin bro.

<36>

Wish we could gotten some Astor. Her ass is pretty amazing and I can say that now that she's a grown up.

liked it until the last episode, when the plot holes/character breaking came together to form a gigantic plot hole kaiju.

dex kept the titanium screw in his house because... reasons!
sociopath kid finally bonds with father (who just saved his life like 2 days before) then inexplicably wants his father to die because coach? wat so ruining ethan's family's lives (and you know, framing him for an attempted mass murder) was ok but that was some hard line?
angela's all straight and narrow but then inexplicably pushes harrison out of town for no reason and tampers with evidence

and the way angela caught him was flimsy. like, on top of the many many many series of coincidences that led to the suspicion/etc, it was evidence pics magically showing the injection mark of oldass corpse parts found after being dumped at sea. like... what? then again, she teleported to the end shooting, apparently. so maybe she's a god.

i think it's funny that after returning due to the crappy ending we got another ending that seemed rushed and not really sound.

and i'm ok with red herrings, but what was the point of the oil tycoon? it didn't even seem like a red herring, more like the actor quit midway through filming or something.

i thought she looked like a lot like deb. more specifically, part deb and part asta from resident alien.

Another thing that bugs me in regards to the needle marks, why was Dex., the super cautious killer leaving them in the first place? He could have easily hid them when dismembering the bodies by making a bit of an effort to cut along the needle mark. Seeing how he was leaving them in every body it should have been a precaution he was taking long ago. If he wasn’t doing something like that why were they never mentioned during season 2? I remember in season 1, when Dexter had to rush and couldn’t dismember a body, and the Ice Truck Killer recovered it and left it for the police to find, Matsuka noticed the needle mark and found M99 in her system. If the needle marks were linked to the Bay Harbour Butcher, how come he didn’t make that connection?

Another thing that bugs me in regards to the needle marks, why was Dex., the super cautious killer leaving them in the first place? He could have easily hid them when dismembering the bodies by making a bit of an effort to cut along the needle mark. Seeing how he was leaving them in every body it should have been a precaution he was taking long ago. If he wasn’t doing something like that why were they never mentioned during season 2? I remember in season 1, when Dexter had to rush and couldn’t dismember a body, and the Ice Truck Killer recovered it and left it for the police to find, Matsuka noticed the needle mark and found M99 in her system. If the needle marks were linked to the Bay Harbour Butcher, how come he didn’t make that connection?

In fairness, the show has never been all that tight with it's "detective work", or it's representation of how law enforcement works. It's always been very "TV", and very convenient when it needed to be. Even in the great seasons, it was something you just had to go with and not question too much.

Saw a recent article saying maybe writer wants to continue, but nothing so far from Showtime and Chief took the blame for killing Dex is what happened to her character.

Wow I just finished it last night. That final few episodes was some of the worst writing and rushed shit I’ve ever see . My god that was bad. Terrible ending. And I actually enjoyed all episodes till the last few.

Wow I just finished it last night. That final few episodes was some of the worst writing and rushed shit I’ve ever see . My god that was bad. Terrible ending. And I actually enjoyed all episodes till the last few.

It was definitely rushed and sloppy but worst rushed shit ever? You've seen Game of Thrones, right?

It was definitely rushed and sloppy but worst rushed shit ever? You've seen Game of Thrones, right?
I stopped at season 5 and won’t finish it because I’ve heard how bad it was.

I stopped at season 5 and won’t finish it because I’ve heard how bad it was.

Season 6 was the best season of the series. People hate on Season 7 because the characters start moving around the map at a much faster pace but I personally thought that season was great as well. Both 7/8 needed full 10 episode seasons and there needed to be a 9th season to properly flesh everything out but Dumb and Dumber thought they were getting Star Wars money so they said fuck this show. Now they know nothing Jon Snow.

In fairness, the show has never been all that tight with it's "detective work", or it's representation of how law enforcement works. It's always been very "TV", and very convenient when it needed to be. Even in the great seasons, it was something you just had to go with and not question too much.

My thought process when watching Dexter is don't get killed in Miami those MFers will never solve your Murder.

Back