DEXTER Discussion - Lumberjack Edition

The last season should have followed up with someone like Bautista going to take Dex down after following LaGuerta's trail. Such an epic fail of a last season. They always randomly bring in people for no reason then kill them off for no reason. Shoudl have ended similar to Breaking Bad.

Why do all characters end up in like Alaska or Canada as Lumberjacks or Oil Rig Workers or whatever?

Jack Bauer, Clark Kent, Wolverine etc now Dexter?

Do these people not do background checks?

Shame they pussed out on the ending. I was hoping he would be dead, just for the finality of it all.

For one moment, when the Coast Guard was inspecting the wreckage, just before the camera zoomed in, I thought it looked like a piece of a plane and was like "Oh, shit, they killed Hannah and Harrison in a plane crash, M*A*S*H style :eek:".

Oh well.

Oh and how great would it have been if just as he looks up at the end, you hear "Surprise, motherfucker!" :icon_twis

Spoiler tags be damned , didn't like how it ended , I personally thought it should have ended with Dexter on Deathrow reflecting on all of the killings he did , essentially the entire series was actually his life flasing before his eyes as they execute him.

That would have been orders of magnitude better than the crap I watched tonight.:mad:

He's not a Lumberjack, he's a very naughty boy!:icon_twis

i think its hilarious that this ending has gotten almost 1/3 the posts of the full season. wow.

Holy hell I finally finished the last 6 episodes of Dexter and watched the Finale. WTF did I just watch? Dexter is now Wolverine?

I guess everyone on Sherdog who hated Deb and wanted to see her dead got what they wanted though.

Also there were so many plotholes in this season like why didn't Eller tail Debra right after he went to her place? He must've known Deb and Hannah would GTFO as soon as possible after he sprung her on surprise.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I just finished series, needed to vent. Sorry!

I'm not a big fan on how it went out. Lots of things they should've done during the series but they missed out. I will not be buying the boxset.

B to B+ Rating for Series

I'm disappoint that James Doakes never came back.
My Ranking of The Seasons
=================

Didn't watch the last season, and probably never will. Sounds awful.

Season rankings. 3 I did enjoy but it is a couple levels below 1, 2, and 4 mainly because of how many times we had to hear Batista say "Fweebow"

4, 2, 1

I just finished series, needed to vent. Sorry!

I'm not a big fan on how it went out. Lots of things they should've done during the series but they missed out. I will not be buying the boxset.

B to B+ Rating for Series

I'm disappoint that James Doakes never came back.
My Ranking of The Seasons
=================

I don't understand why people repeatedly mention Doakes coming back...he was clearly blown up. I believe they even found his burnt up corpse if i'm not mistaking...I liked the character too, but if he came back it would have been ridiculous.

I do think that if they had it to do over, they would have written it in a way where he could have come back in the last season and raised some hell.

I don't understand why people repeatedly mention Doakes coming back...he was clearly blown up. I believe they even found his burnt up corpse if i'm not mistaking...I liked the character too, but if he came back it would have been ridiculous.

I do think that if they had it to do over, they would have written it in a way where he could have come back in the last season and raised some hell.

Dude ! Doakes coming back would have probably been the least ridiculous thing to happen that season

Thats how ridiculous the show got towards the end

Should have ended with Saxon killing Dexter with his cranium saw, cutting him up, while Harrison sat there crying, covered in Dexters blood.

I liked the finale. He was a killer and got all his loved ones killed or in risk of being killed. He deserved to live alone. As others have said it was way better than the Sopranos (we might make a movie one day so don't definitely kill Tony) "ending."

fucking-thing-sucks.gif

They found a body that matched Doakes size but it could've easily been someone else's body in place of Doakes. Maybe someone that found where he was hold up at, like a friend or contact.

I thought this video was pretty funny.

[YT]OBSCvRGK8_o[/YT]

I enjoyed the series here and there, but I'm not sure if I'm willing to buy the boxset to add to DVD collection.

Back