Devon Larrat replaces Eddie Hall. Will fight Thor Sept. 18

Not sure how long it'll last on Youtube, but here it is.

Devon was gassed after 1:30 in the 1st rd lol. Running, screaming and flailing his arms all over the place. Valiant effort though, maybe ref should've let it last slightly longer, but he had very little chance anyway.

Last edited:
Not sure how long it'll last on Youtube, but here it is.

Devon was gassed after 1:30 in the 1st rd lol. Running, screaming and flailing his arms all over the place. Valiant effort though, maybe should've lasted slightly longer, but he had very little chance anyway.

Not going to criticise Devon. He had the guts to step into the ring with a guy he must have known he had very little chance of defeating. But I'm glad I didn't pay to watch that.

Honestly I’m more impressed with Devon, than I am Hafthor. Yes Devon was never going to win, however he actually managed to land some punches and was never really put in significant danger towards the end. However no way in hell that should of been stopped…… yes again Devon was never going to win but he was barely hurt… just caught a couple punch combination and that was it.

Hafthor should of flatlined him in the first minute for how long he has been training IMO.

Back