News Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia is officially ruled a no-contest, Haney is undefeated again + Ryan is BANNED from Boxing for one year

This boxer (who died in March) was issued a four year suspension by UKAD for cocaine.

The lack of uniformity in boxing in punishment for banned substances is hilarious.

well, UK anti doping doesn't really have much say in what US governing bodies do.

professional boxing is governed locally, not globally. i don't know what people expect, really.

Is it true that Haney asked DAZN and YouTube to erase the footage of his Ryan vs him?

Haney can't erase the fact he got his ass kicked and it's killing him inside. Even if it was by a cheater and the fight was rightfully ruled a NC, Haney's ego cannot handle it. If the rumors of Haney trying to wipe the fight from existence are true he might be more mentally disturbed than Garcia is.

Haney can't erase the fact he got his ass kicked and it's killing him inside. Even if it was by a cheater and the fight was rightfully ruled a NC, Haney's ego cannot handle it. If the rumors of Haney trying to wipe the fight from existence are true he might be more mentally disturbed than Garcia is.
the rumours are so stupid only a dumbass would believe them, though.

let me guess, it's ryan's twitter that claimed haney is trying to delete the fight from the internet?

Haney got his ass kicked & we all watched it.

Fixing a number on a fight record ain't gonna change the knockdowns, firing your Dad ain't gonna make any difference either.

Ryan Garcia in a heated argument with Zab but Ryan apologized for a misunderstanding. I don't even know what these guys are talking about but Zab says Devin is his godson.

Ryan Garcia in a heated argument with Zab but Ryan apologized for a misunderstanding. I don't even know what these guys are talking about but Zab says Devin is his godson.

Notice how Lyin' Ryan adamantly denies & lies right through his teeth about not telling Zab to "suck his D...."
Then when Zab provides him with the receipts & presses him Lyin' Ryan changes his tune, admits to saying it, then apologizes for saying it.

This is concrete 1st hand proof of Ryan being a pretty sick liar with no credibility. Guess God-Jesus-Lord doesn't hear Lyin' Ryan when he's telling other man to perform oral sex on him & lying non stop about everything.

This is such a funny little drama show that mirrors how shitty current society & culture has become. You have trolls & stans more mad at Haney for still being technically undefeated & wanting an unfair fight scrubbed instead of the criminal who cheated by missing weight & taking drugs. While getting caught in a million lies.

Remember at first he's on vid crying about how he didn't take supplements.....then that evolved into him only taking some root pill where he tried to ruin that innocent company......then that magically evolved into the "Scooter" defense.
To where he says an old stranger named Scooter came to him the day before the fight and fed him random unknown magical supplements. Trying to ruin this respected old man's gig now. Poor Scooter.

Last edited:

I wouldn't call it a misunderstanding. Ryan made a video on social media attacking Zab & telling him to "Suck his D." due to Zab's affiliation with the Haneys & his stance on Ryan missing weight and testing positive.

Ryan tried to lie and said he didn't say it.

That's not a misunderstanding thats some weird narsasastic social media troll getting punked out by a dangerous grown man that doesn't play those games.

Here is Ryan arguing about how he doesn't understand why people call him a fake Christian as he tells former pro boxer Ishe Smith to "suck his D" twenty times in a row & talks about "tickling his booty hole." Then he has to add in his goto line of how he's "going to fk his wife."
Amen....

Last edited:
Cant take dis no mo. *prays for 4 Kings return*

Back